007

it was a humid afternoon and the classes haven't ended yet, but jongseong decides to go outside where his scooter has been parked.

he wore his helmet and strapped his backpack on his back. since there are no other students around, it was easier for him to be caught- but he didn't care. he's been to countless of detentions and penalties, he's immuned to it.

where should i go? billiards?

he made a u-turn right at the corner of their school and made his way through the other side, just beside the school of the weird kid.

jay hasn't seen the boy in a week, and their last conversation was when he was still in a bad mood. strangely enough, the boy didn't initiate to text him again after that.

or maybe he decided to finally stop pestering me? that's good news then.

he frowned at the thought.

when jay reached the front gate of the other school, he slowed down his driving. he looked around, as if he was trying his luck to find someone.

right, he's probably still in class.

he looks for a parking space just down the street before he stops completely, fishing out his phone.

---------

[ jongseongie ]

jongseongie:
wru?

sunoo:
hi jongseong!!!
is this wrong sent? 😅

jongseongie:
no? r u dumb

sunoo:
idk
it just seems weird that you texted me first 👀
u need smth?

jongseongie:
i was just asking u a question
but nvm
ur so annoying

sunoo:
??? i didn't do anything tho 😭😭😭
but to answer ur question, i'm in school obv

jongseongie:
oh ok
👍

sunoo:
that's it? 😅
okiee then bye 👋👋

-----------

"what's with that weird frown on your face?" beomgyu asked while sticking his finger at sunoo's forehead.

sunoo just brushed off his finger before chuckling. "nothing, just some weird text."

"is it a scam?"

"kind of." sunoo takes his backpack and taps beomgyu's back. "i'll go ahead, tell jake i have somewhere to go to. bye!"

"wait- jake will look for you!" he waved his hand off while he heard his classmate still yelling.

nevermind that, i'm sure someone's looking for me outside.

-------

sunoo hurriedly walks fast towards the school's exit. he scans the street around, looking for a specific scooter.

there he is.

he grins widely before running towards the guy who just came out of the billiard hall, hitting his back in the process.

"who the f-" jay was in full confusion when he sees sunoo in front of him. "what the fuck are you doing here?!"

"aren't you looking for me?" he blinks innocently.