006

🍑 @k_snoo tweeted.

lab activities with @simjaeyun !

301 likes | 12 retweets

replies:

@jungwonish ️👁️👄👁️
↪@simjaeyun what?
↪@jungwonish nothing? i just feel left out 😩💔
↪@k_snoo then do you wanna transfer to our school? 😄
↪@jungwonish ha no way 🏃🏻‍♂️

++++++++

"sun, how are you feeling lately?" jake suddenly asked while they're doing their laboratory activity.

sunoo's focus is on the microscope, his eyes looking at the specimen under. "i'm cool. why?"

jake shrugged. "just asking. it just feels like you've been going out by yourself last week. mind to tell me what you're up to?"

the boy stopped looking at the microscope and glanced at him. should i say that i made a friend..? or would that make him more curious?

"it's nothing. i, uh... i have a new friend and he's schoolmates with jungwon." sunoo grinned at him. "isn't that cool?"

"you what?" jake stared at him, wide-eyed.

"why? is that a bad thing? aren't you happy that i'm socializing?"

jake tried not to look bothered. "no, it's not that. i'm glad," he taps the boy's shoulder lightly. "so, when can we meet him? i'm curious."

sunoo pouted and shook his head. "i don't know. we don't talk that much, but we sometimes bump into each other coincidentally."

coincidentally... last time, when we were at the mall and he came back smelling like cigarettes... was that from his friend?

"oh, that's a bummer." he fiddles with his pen. "can i ask what's his name?"

"jongseong," sunoo said his name with a smile, as if he'd known this person his whole life.

jake sighed. this is bad news. it feels like this new friend will only bring a problem.

+++++++

[ yang j. ]

jake:
won
jungwooon
i need to ask u smth
yang
jungwon

yang j.:
jfc what is it
i'm busy with paperworks rn
if it's not urgent then just talk to me later

jake:
no
it's urgent
emergency

yang j.:
ok???
who did you kill
err wait
did u stab beomgyu with a pen

jake:
NO
it's about sunoo
he told me he's been meeting this friend
your schoolmate, to be specific