Parents Day Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Oh for the love of...Does anyone else know about this!? Do the girls know about this!? Do their parents know about this!?"

Mom shook her head no. "I was planning on telling them about this when Nezu asks all of you to come into his office after homeroom." I walked around clearly angry about it. "I thought you'd at least like being with the girls."

"I AM, BUT NOT LIKE THIS! I don't want to be with the girls like that. I feel like I'm forcing them to be with me like this." Mom looked at us and laughed hysterically. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?"

"Because of how fucking simple your reason is to not want to marry them. You could argue that the reason you don't want to is because you feel untrusted, but you don't like it because of the girls lack of say in this in general." She kept laughing for it to annoy me more. "Look. We'll talk to the girls about this together and I'll explain you had absolutely no say in this. If they hear it from me, then the chances are, they'll understand and at the very least not try to kill you."

"Oh how I feel loved." I spoke in sarcasm for mom to smack me upside the head.

"Don't give sarcasm to me!"

"Something tells me this is going to be a long day."

Two hours later, Ochako POV:

Class was about to start with all our parents here. The only people that weren't here though were Izuku and his mom to confuse me a bit. "Ochako, honey. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm just wondering where Izuku is. He's gonna be late."

"He's that guy that you and Tsu are dating, right?" Mom spoke up for dad to hold a bit of anger.

"Y-yeah. I'm just worried something bad happened, though."

"Don't worry, Uraraka. If I know Usagiyama, he won't ditch class." Iida tried to reassure me with it being satisfying to relax.

Mr. Aizawa started walking in with all of us quieting down. "Good morning class."

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa."

"Alright. Before we start, Ashido, Asui, Uraraka, Jirou and Yaoyorozu. You and your parents are wanted in the principals office. I'm not sure what this is about, but I know it has something to do with your boyfriend."

'Izuku?' We got up and began walking towards the door to open it and start heading out. While in the halls, Tsu's parents began asking her what this was about.

"Tsuyu. Did your boyfriend do something bad?"

"As far as I know, mom. No."

"Well the boy had to have done something bad if this involves him." Yaomomo's dad spoke out for her mom to smack him upside the head.

"Honey. Don't be rude to our daughter's boyfriend."

"But he does have a point. It does seem a little strange that we're supposed to meet with the principal with him in the middle of it." Kyoka's dad wasn't wrong. No matter how you looked at it, this was strange. As we turned a corner, we saw Nejire with her parents as well as Yui, Kinoko, Ibara, Itsuka and Pony from class B with theirs.

"Going to the office with Izuku in the middle of why?" We nodded for Itsuka to try and think of why this is happening. "Any hopes that it's about something like Izuku earning a best student award or something and we were asked to be there to support him?" Everyone looked at her not believing this for us to silently walk towards the principal's office We knocked on the door to be allowed in to see Izuku in a corner with his head against a wall and Miruko beside him in a chair.

"Hello. It's nice to see you all doing well."

"I'm sorry to be blunt about this, sir. But do you mind explaining to us what this is about?" Momo asked what was on all of our minds for Miruko to answer.