The Last Jedi Part One

The FIRST ORDER reigns. Having decimated the peaceful Republic, Supreme Leader Snoke now deploys his merciless legions to seize military control of the galaxy.

Only General Leia Organa's band of RESISTANCE fighters stand against the rising tyranny, certain that Jedi Master Luke Skywalker will return and restore a spark of hope to the fight.

But the Resistance has been exposed. As the First Order speeds toward the rebel base, the brave heroes mount a desperate escape...

...

We see D'Qar once again. A huge Resistance cruiser vessel called the Raddus, which is named after the Mon Calamari Admiral Raddus, himself, ascends from the planet, accompanied by an escort of smaller spacecraft.

On the planet's surface, Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix and her tall colleague Jones oversee the frantic evacuation of the rebel base.

Jones, "we're not clear yet! There's still 30 pallets of cannon shells in C bunker."

Connix, "forget the ammunition, there's no time. Just get everyone on the transport", she hears a distant boom, "oh, no."

Connix and Jones look up and see two Resurgent-class Star Destroyers appear in the cloudy blue sky, quickly joined by the Star Destroyer Finalizer.

...

On board the bridge, Captain Edrison Peavey of the Finalizer watches the Raddus in the distance, then turns to General Armitage Hux.

Peavey, "we've caught them in the middle of their evacuation."

Hux, "I have my orders from Supreme Leader Snoke himself. This is where we snuff-out the resistance once and for all. Tell Captain Canady to prime his dreadnought. Incinerate their base, destroy their transports and obliterate their fleet."

The enormous Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought known as the Fulminatrix, owned by Captain Moden Canady, pops out of hyperspace from the far reaches of space. Two massive cannons slung beneath the ship's belly begin to lower and take aim.

In the destroyer's bridge pit, a beautiful yet stern monitor eyes a red X shape on her radar screen, her surroundings lit red for ideal visibility during battlefield conditions.

She says, "General, Resistance ship approaching. Launching shields in attack mode."

Hux is incredulous, "a single light fighter?"

The X-wing ship faces off with the Fulminatrix. BB-8 occupies the tailseat with Poe up front.

Poe, "happy beeps here, buddy, come on."

...

In the control room of the Resistance ship, Leia monitors him from the control room.

Poe speaks over the intercom, "we've pulled crazier stunts than this."

Leia, "just for the record, Commander Dameron, I'm with the droid on this one. Even Mara wouldn't be this reckless, and she's always ready to fight!"

Poe, "thank you for your support, General."

Poe, "happy beeps. Attention", he flicks a switch, "this is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hux."

...

Lank Paze, "patch him through."

Hux, "this is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms... there will be no surrender."