The Force Awakens Part Six

For a moment, nothing. Then, eerily silent, an impossible blast of fire light, like an atomic bomb test times five zillion, blasts from miles away into the sky. Seconds later, a terrible explosive roar is heard across the planet!

The Troopers and everyone there are nearly pushed back by the force of it, the magnitude of it! Many have to cover their eyes from the power and intensity.

For miles around the firebeam, the ice and snow around it melt instantly.

Runoff tunnels flooded with an ocean of freshwater. Airborne creatures by the thousands burst from trees and take flight.

Hux watches, his eyes wild with the evil power he's been given at the palm of his hands.

Kylo Ten is seen watching the Starkiller firing.

....

Finn is about to board the Alien Freighter, but the sound from the sky makes him turn back. He sees the path if fire and his blood runs cold, his heart sinks.

....

At a massive distance we see the planet's that make up the Republic capital system. Increasingly lit, then powerfully hit by the vast fireblast, which obliterated it all!

....

The galaxy center of government at night. Impressive structures of a large city planet. Senators and dignitaries look in uncomprehending horror to the night sky. The light glowing from a great distance, a circle of fire, like a small sun. Appearing from nowhere and growing close and massive, turning night to day! And in seconds the fire blocks out everything else, and the entire planet of Hosnian Prime is incinerated!

....

Back on Takodana.

A crowd of aliens files out from inside, all eyes on the fire in the sky. Dozens of languages exclaiming fear and horror. We find Han and Chewie moving out, looking up.

Finn runs towards them, "it was the Republic."

Han and Chewie turn as Finn arrives, moving quickly through the crowd. With dread.

Finn, "the First Order, they've done it. Where's Rey? And Jason?"

As Jason races after Rey, he stops for a moment. He feels a great disturbance in the force. As if millions, no, trillions of voices cried out in fear, and were suddenly silenced. It was like what Obi Wan Kenobi felt when Alderaan was destroyed, but so much worse.

He tried to shake it off as best as he could as he followed his friend.

Rey races through the forest and finally comes to a stop, overwhelmed and exhausted. At an emotional breaking point, she has no idea where to go, who to turn to.

Then she hears a beep, and turns to see BB-8 and Jason, catching up with her.

Rey, "What are you doing?"

BB-8 beeps.

Rey, "You have to go back."

He beeps again.

Jason, "we're not going without you Rey!"

Rey, "BB-8. No, you can't.... You have to go back, you're too important. Both of you are. They'll help you."

Jason steps towards Rey.

Jason, "we both saw visions after touching the saber. I saw horrible things. The deaths of all of my friends. I lost my Mom."

Rey, "Your mother?"

Jace nodded, "she was the only one who could stand toe to toe with Ren aside from me and Dad. But, the reason I'm telling you all of this, is because I know your pain Rey. You've lost your family. So have I. But we have each other now. You and I. I care about you Rey. I don't want to see you give into this pain. Don't shut me out."