𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐁𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ( 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 )

4:45 pm.

15 mins more.

You muttered to yourself, every day you're always waiting for the man who always drops by on the cafe you're working at that exact time.

Since day 1 you noticed how the man looks so collected, clean and intelligent looking, you guessed he's a man who works hard because after he ordered a coffee he would go straight to his spot, and you're already reserving the table for him when you knows he's already coming.

You would see him work on his laptop for another hour or two.

"Are you waiting for that nameless guy again?" Youngjae, your friend who helps you on the cafe bumped his hips with yours as he pointed out the the obvious.

'Nameless guy' that's what you've been calling that guy since he hasn't tell you his name ever since.

He prefers to wait for his coffee at the side of the counter so they won't have a reason to call him, and that's what you hate, yet you couldn't help not to get drawn at how mysterious he is.

Looking at the wall clock again, you straightened and doll up as you sees that there's still five minutes more before he come.

You already used on waiting for him and just stare at the man the whole time he's on the cafe. Good thing the counter top can hide you. Every time the guy would look at your direction when he felt some stares at him, he couldn't see you.

Soon as you saw him enter at the exact time, you cleared your throat as you acted like you're not expecting him. He's on his casual clothes today and you stare at him in awe, he's always on his three pieced suit looking so strict and formal but now he definitely look like a boy next door, the one who can make your knees automatically kneel.

You tended to his order and done like his usual, despite of you having a little crush on the stranger, you still know how to keep everything professional and just treats him like an ordinary customer when he's at the counter.

After serving the other customers with their order. You went to your usual area where you can freely stare at your eye candy.

Your brows met as it furrowed in confusion when you saw he's not on his seat. Clicking your tongue, you realized you forgot to reserved it.

The man sat on the table next on the one he's always occupying. He took a sip of his coffee before taking his laptop out to open and started working on it like always, he got the feeling of someone was watching him again as he shifted his eyes away from his device for a moment to check, it landed on the counter then at the same time your eyes met his and you gasped with your eyes widening a little, making him laugh in instant as he find it too adorable,The man was kinda surprised at your reaction when your eyes me which made him chuckle a bit then he politely bowed his head not wanting to embarrass you more.

With what happened, you panicked in shame that you hid beneath the counter and pretended you're looking for something.

Finally he caught the one who's always eyeing him. He smiled to himself as he didn't expect that you'll be that one.

"I bet he's already scared of you." Youngjae teased you as he witnessed that little encounter that you two had and you just hissed at him.

You rolled your eyes at him and made a playful jab on his legs before you stood up after a few minutes to attend on the other customers. Although you still feel embarrassed at what happened, you're still finding it hard to to stop yourself not to look at him.

"So I guess now I know who was looking at me all that time." The guy mumbled to himself before moving his gaze down to his laptop again.

He seemed too preoccupied at whatever he's working on like always, the only thing that can take his attention away for a second was the coffee that he was sipping from time to time.