Somewhere around the paddock

"So mother what you need to know is Seb races for Aston Martin and Mouse,Mick races for Haas." She said to her mother.

"You do know my brother was a racer and so is my daughter, I know the basics ok." She said linking her arm with her daughters.

"You know Toto told me you and Lewis were a bit close In the garage,if you must know I totally ship it." She said with a big smile as she watched her mum go red in the face.

"We were getting to know each other that's all." She said nonchalantly knowing her daughter will make a big deal about it.

"Whatever you deserve better then my sperm donor and Lewis is that better." She said leaving no room for discussion.

"Anyone is better then your sperm donor."

"In wise words of George Russel,facts." She said as the both started laughing,making their way to the haas garage.

After a moment of silence her mother said, "I met Danny,he seems happy now." She said with a smile thinking of her closest friend.

"He is and I am glad he deserves it, I just wish Mclaren would prioritize him more." She said suddenly feeling a bit sad and a bit angry.

"His time will come I know it." She said reassuring her daughter.

"Hopefully,he's Daniel Ricciardo if anyone deserves to be world champion it's him."

~~~~

At the Haas garage

"GUNTHER! My favorite team principal how are you?" She said putting an arm around the older mans shoulder.

"Do not let Toto hear what you said,but I am well and I am guessing you are not here for me." He said smiling at the girl.

"Unfortunately not but I do not mind spending time with my favorite team principal,anyways Gunther this is my mother Meredith Bianchi,mother this is Gunther Steiner." She introduced them and they shook hands and he told her that Mick was in his drivers room. The two women made their way to his room.

"Mouse! How you doing? Anyways this is my mother,my birth giver and the source of my happiness,mother this is Mick Schumacher my other source of happiness." She said two smiling bright and big the two people she holds so dear to her.

"OK! Now to Seb and Carlos, mouse join us?" She said asking her friend.

"Sure."

~~~~

Race day in Bahrain

"Shit Lulu I'm shitting bricks here,it's my first race in F1 it all seems so real now like reality just hit me." She told her mentor who had one of her AirPods in his ear while she had the other listening to Kenny G.

"Listen to me Ally,you can do this I also at first thought I couldn't do it with all the odds against me, but look at me now I'm training the greatest driver to come."

"What if I disappoint them,what if I'm not the good racer he thought I'll be or the good racer you think I'll be ?"

"You will never be able to disappoint me and I think no I know Jules will always be proud of you so would your brother."

"Thanks Lulu." She said hugging her mentor before exiting her drivers room putting on her helmet.

IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO AT THE BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX!

And Basset finally makes the overtake on Leclerc!

The Mercedes garage are going to be happy about that.

Verstappen and Perez are out of the race!

Red Bull are out of the race!

AND ALANA BASSET WINS HER FIRST RACE  AND FIRST GRAND PRIX IN FORMULA 1!

What a race from the young female driver!

~~~~

At parc ferme

I got of the car and immediately ran to my mentor,"OH MY DAYS LULU I DID IT!"

"YOU DID IT KID IM SO PROUD OF YOU !"

I went hug the rest of my team, I than saw George pull up after Carlos and went to go hug him, I than went to go hug Carlos which he gladly reciprocated I went to go congratulate Charles but he walked away so I left it.

I ran to Mick we met halfway and we hugged the life out of each other," YOU IT DID AL!"

"I DID IT!"

Seb,Danny and Lew came to join the celebrations between Mick and I,my mum was by Lew's side when he joined us.

"Go get that trophy Al." Seb told me and Danny just did not want to let go.

"I'm not ready to let go!" Fake crying as he leant down closer to my ear so only I could hear what he has to say ,"He would've been so proud."He whispered to me,"Now go lift that trophy!" He said and finally let go of me.

"Thanks guys."

~~~~

AND ALANA BASSET  THE WINNER OF THE 2022 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX !

I smiled at all that was happening around me,I made eye contact with Charles and he smiled at me for a second I felt like I was looking at my Charlie.

I lifted my trophy and put my index finger and middle fingers together and kissed them and held them to the sky.

After that it was all champagne.

And that's chapter three her mum had her and her brother when she was a teenager.HAVE SAFE INTERCOURSE PEOPLE! Also please give feedback good or bad I don't mind STILL WE RISE 💜