Day 1

When I got up in the morning it was already 9:30. "Fuck I am late! What will they think about me... Mummy has given me instructions to wake up early. I hate early mornings, I am a night owl and I have realised today itself that Karan was an early bird. At least he should have woken me up." I was thinking about all of this while getting ready, when I came out of my room it was already 10:30 and everyone was sitting on the breakfast table. "I am sorry I didn't realise the time...."

"It's okay beta!! Actually Sunny wakes up so early no matter what time he sleep so I asked him not to wake you up, you must be tired..." His mother my mother in law said smiling. She was really sweet, in fact everyone in his family is really sweet, him too... But he hardly looks at me like I don't exist.

My dad was his father's friend, they met each other in a club and realised that their kids should just get married.
I knew him because he was an actor not that I had a crush on him but my best friend sure had wet dreams about him, weird no!!
As I said he was an actor so we didn't get much time to go out, he had such weird call times so mostly he was tired. We had no common interests to talk about.... I want to know him, about his life before this marriage but as I said he ignores me as much as he can.

So, as I was saying our fathers were friends so they asked us, we agreed to meet because at that moment we had no one else in our lives. Karan had a break up 2 years ago and I was also single (recent break up). When I first saw him I was kind of attracted, a little bit, not physically but because he was soft spoken and really humble.  He treated me nicely and whenever we talked about my parents he always showed his respect towards them, that was the reason I said Yes!!!! I've never asked but I think he said Yes because he just couldn't say no to his parents.... I mean he didn't asked me anything or even looked at me properly. Part of me was convinced that he was going to say no, but to my surprise he agreed.

"I was thinking, actually dad was asking where we wanted to go for honeymoon..." He said when we were in our room after lunch. "But... I think we should wait for a few days, I mean... We are tired from all these wedding rituals and I have some commitments...."

I will not lie, but I wanted to go out with him, just because I want to know him, spending time with him away from all the responsibilities is something which could strengthen our relationship but nevertheless "it's okay, work comes first" I said with a smile.
_____________________

Okay this will be a short story it will end quickly. Don't worry I will complete the other one also.

Please comment and vote. It encourages.
Thank you.