~45~

Author's POV

"You go ahead, I need to talk to yeonjun a bit..." Yoongi said...

"Oppa---"

"I said I need to talk with Yeonjun Miya, Don't worry I won't bite your yeonjunnie" Yoongi said rolling his eyes...

"I---- fine I will wait at cafeteria... Be there before I comeback and delete your new song..." Miya said showing her tongue out...

"Do you want to die?!" Yoongi said glaring at her...

"Hahaha You think?! You know who's my boyfriend?! He will fight with you, if you try to do anything to me..." Miya said clinging to yeonjun's hand...

"Really?! Will you fight with me yeonjun?!" Yoongi said looking at him while raising his eyebrow...

"I----" Yeonjun said being nervous as hell...

"Yah! You both siblings! What are doing with my poor yeonjun?!" Taehyung said who was listening to their conversation from a while...

"Oppa I missed you..." Miya said hugging him tightly

"Aww... I missed you too Mimi baby..." Tae said in cute voice...

"Tae what are you doing here?!" Yoongi asked

"Just came to fetch you to lunch but looks like you already have plans?!" Taehyung asked...

"Hmm... You both go... We will come in a little..." Yoongi said...

"Okay let's go Miya..." Taehyung said glancing yoongi to don't do anything while yoongi just nodded...

"Okay oppa... Yah you both come fast. Else you know right Oppa?!" Miya said

"Yeah yeah... Now go." Yoongi Said rolling his eyes again...

"Yeah yeah, roll your eyes again and again so that you could find lost brain in your head, bye..." She said walking away laughing with Taehyung before yoongi could say anything...

"Yah!!! This kid..." Yoongi said shaking his head and turning to yeonjun who was smiling heartfully watching them bickering...

"So?!" Yoongi asked cutting the silence between them...

"I'm sorry hyung... I broke our promise to keep miya happy..." Yeonjun said while looking at ground...

"Look at me yeonjun. Never let head down. You didn't do anything. I know, You did it because of her life... But what I didn't expect from you was..." Yoongi said  while yeonjun looked at yoongi in light speed...

"I thought you will come to us or atleast Bang PD-nim about any trouble... I think we are still not bonded enough..." Yoongi said sighing...

"No it's not like hyung... That devil didn't want me to tell anyone specifically Bang PD-nim. She said she will kill Miya if don't do what she say..." Yeonjun said holding Yoongi's hand...

"I know... If it wasn't for Miya's second chance she would have been sued right now... I just hope you will come me from this time... We could find solution together... We're family yeonjun... And that's what family does..." Yoongi said looking at their hands and gripping it tight...

"Thank you and I'm sorry hyung..." Yeonjun said smiling sadly...

"It's ok... Let's go now before my sissy and your baby come here and delete my new song..." Yoongi said laughing a bit with Yeonjun... Yoongi was about to open the door but yeonjun stopped him and holding his hand...

"Hyung before we go... Can I... Can I hug you?!" Yeonjun said nervously for which Yoongi thought for a second and nodded...

"Thank you Hyung... You were always there for me... Thanks for everything..." Yeonjun said hugging him. Yoongi returned the affection and patted his back...