Chapter 1: A Dream Never Dies.

Everyone isn't created equal in the world full of super human abilities called quirks, those born with strong flashy ones are always treated as hero material while those with weak or villainous quirks are seen as normal citizens or villains.

But for the rare few who are born without a quirk they are treated as trash by those who only see them as weak pebbles to step on. So when the President of the Hero Public Safety commission or the HPSC for short Hisashi Midoriya learned that his four year old boy Izuku was diagnosed quirkless he rushed home to find his wife Inko with their good friends the Yaoyorozu one of the richest family in all Japan, the Jirou another family friend but when he noticed that the daughters of the two family Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou and Himiko who join the Jirou family after her family kicked her out because of Himiko needing blood for her quirk wasn't with them which means they must be with Izuku.

Hisashi along with Nemuri Yaoyorozu or otherwise known as the R rated heroin Midnight walked up to Izuku's door and slightly opened it to hear what's going on inside.

- Izuku's Room -

"Momo Kyoka, Himiko, ... Do you three think I can become a strong and cool hero like All Might?" four year old Izuku asked with a sad tone and tears filling his eye looking at his now only friends since his other friend katsuki Bakugo turned his back on Izuku and even calls him deku as an insult.

"Of course you can, Zuzu. I believe you'll become an amazing hero and I will be by your side like we promise." Momo said.

" Yaomomo is right Greenie we're with you through thick and thin and don't you forget it!" Kyoka said with a blush on her face.

" That's right Izu how could I betray the faith you have in me when you didn't hate me for my quirk unlike my jerk birth parents. " Himiko said

The girls walked up to their friend/crush and gave him a hug then a peck on the cheek which which got Nemuri to giggle and quietly begin talking to the boys father for an arranged marriage until Hisashi decided to talk to his son

"Thank you girls for cheering up my son and Izuku I want you to take what she said to heart because like her your mother and I believe and support you." He said rubbing his son's messy green hair.

"You do dad?" Izuku asked only to get a nod from his father when Nemuri walked in.

"That was so sweet of you girls to cheer up your Zuzu especially with that kiss on the cheek" Nemuri said to her daughter and her friends with a wink

"Anyway I'm happy with you three for sticking with Izuku while others didn't, which leads to one thing. Izuku? " Hisashi asked getting the two attention.

" What is it dad? Izuku asked while the girls were holding his arms.

"Well son my leading quirk genetic scientist has been working on a project for a man made quirk using the DNA of early quirk hero's like the avengers which he'll make into a serum which if his theory is right and they're mostly are then you my son will have the quirks of legendary heroes to become the greatest hero ever even greater than All Might. " Hisashi said making Izuku's eye sparkle.

" Oh my gosh dad that is the best birthday gift ever even if I have to wait for it but it will be worth it." Izuku said as he jumped into his fathers arm in tears while Momo, Kyoka and Himiko smiled at the cute moment with a blush on their faces

-Ten Years Later-

It's been ten years since Izuku was told by his father he could be a hero with the aid of an experimental serum created by lead scientist prof. Akira 'Stan' Lee and since then Izuku along with his now three beautiful fiances has been training their bodies with the help of Izuku's bodyguard turned aunt Kiana Tsutsumi aka Lady Nagant the sniper hero who helped the four engaged teen learned many martial arts and weapons in Momo and Himiko case.