Mafia Daddy

A/N

Back with another one shot request that I ended up making into a two shot because I am how I am! For @jenlisaforever97 as hopefully you requested lol.

Mostly shameless smut but a little bit of plot. This one is a little on the darker side but not too much. I think?

G!P Lisa because that's how my reader here wanted it, if this isn't your cup of boneapple tea or you're one of my innocent readers, please feel free to skip this one, otherwise, let me know what you think.

ALSO IM SELLING MY KIDNEY FOR THE COMEBACK TOUR WHO WANTS IT 💀 I'm starting the bidding at front row tickets for when they finally announce it!

_______________

"What an idiot." Jackson said as he watched Kai leave the bank.

"How is he even in the mafia if he can't even tell we've been tailing him for two days straight." Lucas answered, shaking his head.

"His boys sold him out, so he won't be the boss of the Kim's Mafia for long." Jackson commented. "Lisa will take care of him."

"I almost feel bad for the guy. I wouldn't want to be on the boss' bad side. How'd he fuck up so bad?" Lucas questioned. He was a fairly new addition to Lisa's crime syndicate. Jackson had been showing him the ropes in the last year.

"Borrowed a shit ton of money from the boss. His dad mostly sold drugs when he was the head of the gang but the boy here thought he could make a killing selling weapons when he took over so he bought a bunch of heavy arms to sell to the local gangs." Jackson answered.

"No wonder I've seen so many AK's around lately." Lucas commented.

Jackson hummed. "Problem is, he bought too much. The streets are flooded with weapons that no one ever uses. They stopped buying weapons and ammo. He's missed his payments. Boss let him go easy for a year because she was busy with negotiations with the Sicilian mafia, but now that she's pretty much done she wanted us to catch all the little fish and collect their debts."

"So, when do we get him?"

"Tomorrow Night."

"Why not now?"

"Boss said to wait because she thinks he's still hiding some cash."

Lucas nodded and started driving behind Kai.

"We haven't even switched cars." Lucas said, shaking his head. "I don't even think he would even notice if I tailed right behind him."

"I don't know how he survived for this long to be honest. His boys didn't even hesitate to give him up when I went to them." Jackson agreed, lighting a cigarette. "They even gave me a free Bazooka for the boss to take him out for them."

________

Lisa walked up to her club, flanked by two of her boys. The bouncer nodded in acknowledgment to her.

"Boss."

Lisa nodded back as he opened the door for her.

The line to the club was long, as usual, her club was popular. Though she mostly used it as a front so she could launder the money she made from illegal activities. Either that or she used it to allow rival gangs to meet up at her club as they made illicit deals, offering protection to both sides. Her club was mobster Switzerland, for a hefty fee of course.

Everyone knew Lisa's mafia was the most respected. No one dared to act out here, which is why gangs always trusted Lisa to keep the peace for them when they met up with rival gangs at her club to make those deals. Generally it was usually just small time drug deals, or arms deals, deals over what territory each gang would control when someone stepped out of line and gang wars sprouted. Lisa let it all fly, the only rule she had was against prostitution. Not that she cared, a woman's body was a woman's body, but she didn't like pimps.