━━━━ N. 𝗧𝗪𝗢 !

JENNIE ❪ overall judge ❫ :good morning, dear trainees

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
good morning, dear trainees. the competition is getting tougher and tougher, and sadly fifteen more trainees will have to wave us goodbye today.

the tension is palpable. no one is speaking, some are even shaking. of course, no one wants to go home.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
just like last time, we won't announce the trainee that ranked 30th right away, but we'll instead start from the one that ranked 29th.

the judges gives the trainees a soft smile.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
whatever happens, i'm proud of you.

it's now time for the second official project zero elimination to begin.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
in 29th place with 13.672 votes we have a trainee whose team placed last in the mission, however he not only got the bonus points for his leadership skills, but also managed to survive this elimination! congratulations CHOI JUNGHEE!

672 votes we have a trainee whose team placed last in the mission, however he not only got the bonus points for his leadership skills, but also managed to survive this elimination! congratulations CHOI JUNGHEE!

junghee takes a sigh of relief before walking to the judge.

CHOI JUNGHEE29 ❫ :
i'm really proud of myself from moving up. when my team place last, i was scared i'd get eliminated right away. i'm really grateful to still be on the show, thank you!

he then proceeds to walk to his designated seat.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
in 28th place with 14.131 votes we have a trainee who always manages to put a smile on the contestants of the show. he fell a bit down compared to his first rank, but he still survived. congratulations, SUZUKI HARUKI!

 congratulations, SUZUKI HARUKI!