‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ✰ episode four part three

the mood is pretty low in this practice room

SAKAGUCHI TOMOYA ❪ CLASS S ❫ :
well, i understand most of you might not really feel... what's the word... joyful? but we still need to get to work and try our best to show them what they missed on, don't you think so?

the boys didn't seem convinced.

SAKAGUCHI TOMOYA ❪ CLASS S ❫ :
alright, you clearly forgot who you are. in this group we have some pretty good trainees! coming up first, an amazing rapper that with his insanely good abilities managed to earn a spot in class a! give it up for koh insu!

insu giggles a little bit at the compliment and the rest of the guys start clapping for him, slowly exiting their blue state.

SAKAGUCHI TOMOYA ❪ CLASS S ❫ :
insu, do you have a few words for those who did not pick you for their teams?

KOH INSU ❪ CLASS A ❫ :
well, i guess i feel sorry for you.

the rest of the guys cheer for him after his sentence making him giggle and cover his face

KOH INSU ❪ CLASS A ❫ :
please, don't evil edit me!

SAKAGUCHI TOMOYA ❪ CLASS S ❫ :
next up and incredibly skilled singer! his vocal range landed him a spot in class a! min jaeyong, what do you wanna say to those who did not pick you?

MIN JAEYONG ❪ CLASS A ❫ :
i'll show you that i'm just as capable as the other jaeyong, just wait an see.

once again the rest of the boys cheer as jaeyong puts on a fake confident face before laughing hysterically.

SAKAGUCHI TOMOYA ❪ CLASS S ❫ :
the rough diamond of class x, a dancing king! young and sweet, only... 24?

hyunwook starts laughing uncontrollably.