‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ✰ episode six part two

JENNIE ❪ overall judge ❫ :first of all i wanna say i loved your performance! you guys rocked it and minhyun was really suited for the center position

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
first of all i wanna say i loved your performance! you guys rocked it and minhyun was really suited for the center position. that team shot he tried to do at the end? we loved to see it! it's not easy to work so well with one another!

the starl6t boys hug each other.

SEULGIdance judge ❫ :
daeho and wethi did amazing. they moved were sharp and clean, they really did fit this concept!

SOYEONrap judge ❫ :
jaeyun and tomoya were probably my favorite. they were so cute yet their expressions were on point. it's clear that they put a lot of hard work into it.

SOLARvocal judge ❫ :
i loved the performance i'm just not really happy with jiyun's performance tonight. we know he's a great vocalist but it's like he didn't show it. we hope to see better performances from you, alright?

jiyun seems sad but he just nods.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
now for the moment of truth. the trainee that got the bonus points is...

she pauses for a moment.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
starl6t's center MOON MINHYUN!

JENNIE ❪ overall judge ❫ :starl6t's center MOON MINHYUN!

minhyun is clearly excited by the bonus points. his teammates immediately hug him.

MOON MINHYUN35 ❫ :
i'm glad i managed to show you judges how hard i worked for this mission. i even got roasted on the way! but joke aside, i'll continue to work hard to show you i deserve to remain on the show and hopefully debut. thank you so much! please, vote for STARL6T!

the public cheers for minhyun and his team.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
next up is probably the most anticipated performance of the evening. our very own so called avengers team.