{17} ~Uneasiness~

The next weeks we had a ton of missions. The amount of sorcerers we had compared to curse cases was laughable.

"They really do work us to a pulp." I said flopping onto Shokos bed. We had just come back from a mission with just the two of us.

"Yeah. But the boys have it the worst. They aren't back yet." she remarked, putting her manga down. I sat next to her and turned on the TV.

"What should we watch?" I asked.

"How about a K-drama." she suggested.

We ended up watching a romance K-drama. The boys still weren't back yet and I began to worry. I looked at my phone charm. It still had Suguru's cursed energy on it so he was still alive.

After around 6 episodes, each being around an hour long, I went back to my dorm. I made some Cup of Noodles and ate it as I scrolled through my phone.

I was about to sleep but someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see Suguru there.

"I'm back." he smiled tiredly. I embraced him.

"It's late. You must be tired. You should've just gone to sleep." I said. He held me even tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"But I missed you."

He came inside and we got into bed.

"You smell good." he remarked, hugging me.

"We use the same conditioner." I laughed.

"So then do I smell good?" he asked me.

"No you stink." I replied.

"Well you're gonna have to deal with it." he pulled me closer. I let out a giggle.

"We haven't had that much time together lately." he whispered.

"We've been so busy. Worry about yourself. You've been worked so much that you've gotten thinner." I replied.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes. I'll make you a good breakfast tomorrow so go to sleep idiot." I said.

"Alright. Good night darling." he kissed my forehead.

"Night night."

I woke up, Suguru was still sleeping. I got up and brushed my teeth. I then decided to make him a great breakfast. As I was cooking I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning." I said happily.

"Morning sweetheart." he replied in his morning voice. He went to the bathroom and I continued to cook.

I then set the table and waited for him to return. Suguru came back and sat down to eat breakfast with me.

"You know I was thinking about getting another piercing." I told him.

"I think that'd be pretty hot." he remarked. My face lit up.

"Really? You think so?" I asked excitedly. He nodded.

"Then I was thinking of going to get one today." I said with a smile.

"I'll go with you." he smiled in return.

We got dressed then made our way to the mall. I got a second piercing and asked Suguru to pick out earrings for me. When the piercing was done I looked in the mirror to see what Suguru had picked. They were black star shaped earrings. It was definitely Suguru's type.

"Hey, how about I get another piercing? This time on my helix, and you choose for me." he suggested. I nodded excitedly. I chose a simple black one.

(Suguru's piercing ^)

After we had gotten our knew piercings Suguru took me to an arcade. He was surprisingly really good at all of the games. Even the claw machine. He won a lot and gave them all to me. I gave him whatever I had won. We took a lot of photos in the photo-booth and used filters for each one.

Afterwards we got boba and walked around the mall.

"I missed this." I remarked as we walked. I placed my head on his shoulder as we continued to walk.

"Same. Missions have been piling up lately. I'm glad I got to spend some time with you." he replied.

"Do you are wanna watch a movie later?" I asked.

"Sure," he smiled.

We returned to the dorms and rented a movie to watch. We sat on the couch while sharing a blanket.

Once it was over I made some instant ramen for the both of us and added a few more ingredients than usual: beef, egg, and green onion.

"Hey, I've been meaning to tell you, but I have a big mission coming up. One with Satoru. We have to escort this girl to Master Tengen. She's the Star Plasma Vessel that he needs. So it'll take more than a day. It's really important but I just wanted to let you know since I'll be traveling with a girl." Suguru said as they ate.

"Oh okay. Just be safe. When do you leave?" I replied.

"Tomorrow."

I was a bit shocked. No wonder we had a nice date today. We barely have any time together now but when we finally do we're separated the next day.

"Oh...That's soon." I remarked. He nodded his head.

"That's why I wanted to spend as much time with you as I could today." Suguru added. I gave him a weak smile in reply.

As if he could sense my worry he held my free hand and squeezed it gently.

"Don't worry I'll be back before you know it." he reassured me.

"I'm serious when I say be safe. Having to escort a Star Plasma Vessel to Master Tengen is certain to have many obstacles. I'm sure there will be bounty hunters." I explained. He squeezed my hand again.

"I know, but Satoru and I have gotten through almost everything right? Have some faith in us." he smiled.

"I do. But I'm still worried." I sighed.

We finished up eating and cleaned up afterwards. We then watched an episode of Slam Dunk before heading to bed. I hugged Suguru tightly as I fell asleep; worried that I may lose him. I then woke up and he was gone. I knew that he left for the mission but I still felt a bit disappointed. I looked at my window while still sitting on my bed with worried eyes.

If I had known the outcome of that mission I would have never let them accept it. But I didn't...so for now I simply had an uneasy feeling lingering within my stomach.