Hotspring

(Leon's P.O.V)

The next day, I headed downstairs to tell Yao about the upcoming trip.
"You will NOT go, aru!" He yelled.

"Why not!? Father would let me! Plus, I told you about this last week! You said yes, and I'm just reminding you today." I shouted back.

"Don't you dare mention him, aru! I was the one who raised you! I don't care if I said yes earlier. This means No."

"Let me go!" I grumbled

"No means no, aru!" He growled.

With tears of anger in my eyes, I ran out of the house, heading for my father's house. I heard yells of protests behind me but I ignored them in a fit of rage. It's just not fair!
I knocked on the door, and eventually the blond haired Brit opened the door.

"Oh, Leon. Are you okay, love? Want some tea to calm down a bit?" He asked, seeing that my demeanor didn't look that great at the moment.

I nodded my head.

"Yao's at it again, isn't he?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah..." I grumbled. This happens pretty often.

Arthur dashed off towards Yao's house, as the two started to argue. After what seemed like, hours, the green eyed man came back.

"You can go. I already negotiated some things with Yao. Just, be back by 10:00 at least." He said.

"Okay, thanks." I replied, calming down a bit. I was really grateful for father to sort it out. He somehow always manages it.

I checked my watch, and saw that it was
2:30 pm. Remembering Emil telling me to bring a bathing suit and towel, I rushed to get the required items for the trip.

"Bye, father, I'll be going now." I said.

"Good bye, love." He replied, as I ran to Emil's house.

I rang the doorbell then, Lukas answered the door.

"Emil, Leon is here to pick you up!" He shouted.

In a few minutes, Emil was at the door with a huge bag filled with many things.

"Hello." He greeted.
"Hi." I replied.

Explaining to him that I didn't have a driver's license yet, we were at the bus stop. Shortly after, the city bus came, and Emil whispered a destination in the driver's ear. I payed for our tickets, and picked the best seat on the bus.
For the rest of the looong ride, I was staring at the window, thinking about what my consequences could be when I got back home. Emil was resting his head on my shoulder, taking a short nap.
Finally, reaching our destination, I realized that it was a hot spring resort. Emil smirked at me, as, we walked to the change room together. Quickly changing into my swimsuit, I went into the water and relaxed. Emil was beside me, enjoying the warm, refreshing water.
If I get punished when, I got home, it was like, so totally worth it.

"Emil..." I sighed.

"Y-yeah?" He stuttered
I looked around us, noticing how that we were the only ones here.

"Wo ai ni." I said... I didn't expect him to understand at all.

"Ég elska þig" Emil blushed.

I leaned in towards Emil, giving him a passionate kiss. Thanks to Kiku's demonstration, I knew what to do.
While we were kissing, I used my tongue, and slipped it inside his wet cavern. Emil was surprised and it seemed like, he had no idea what to do. We were both pretty unexperienced so I'm not surpirised.

My arms snaked downwards to his hips, and Emil's arms were resting against my neck.
I pulled back, gasping for air, as a trail of saliva connected between our lips.

"Emil~ you are too cute!" I smirked.

"S-shut up!" He blushed.
I looked at the near by clock.

"I think we should, like, totally get going now, its almost 6:00 pm." I said.

"Yeah..."

We both got out of the water and went into the change room. Then, we went to the lobby. Emil had lots, and I mean LOTS of liquorice. He was eating them up one bag, after another.
"Emil... Aren't you like, going to spoil your appetite before dinner?" I asked.
"Nope!" He replied, as he continued eating the black liquorice.
We went to an Icelandic style restaurant

For the main course, we had Hangikjöt (smoked lamb.) As for dessert, I had vanilla ice cream, while Emil, had... Liquorice.
How can he eat this much liquorice, in a day!?
He should be on Weirdest Obsessions for that.

After dinner, we went home, and said our 'See you later's'. I kissed him on the cheek, and left home, ready for the consequences.
I guess Yao isn't too fond of me dating a boy...

---------
Authors note:
Omg! So many reads, like, seriously, thank you so much!!! I love you guys!
So... This chapter sure is longer than the other chapters XD