CHAPTER ONE

Hey, I just started on publishing my book and I hope you like it, I will be publishing a chapter every other day. And on the weekends I will be updating more than one a day. So, I hope you like my book and tell me how it goes!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter one.

Victoria's POV.

I woke up to my annoying alarm blazing in my room.

"Ugh training dang it's Monday! Kill me already!" I screamed to myself

'My eyes, their burning! The light!' My wolf Adriana said

'You mean my eyes!' I said to my wolf

'Stop acting like a smart ass' Adriana growled to me

I woke up stretched and made my way to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror looking in my eyes. They were the most bright green eyes I always loved. I stripped out of clothing and took a shower, shaved everywhere. I shampooed and conditioned in my favourite chocolate shampoo. I came outside the shower and dried myself with my white fluffy towel. I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my teeth and walked in my closet. I found a my black sports bra and my black short shorts spandex. I put them on and went to my bathroom to do my hair. I combed my long light brown with blond natural highlights and put in a tight pony tail. Then pulled on my bright red nike shoes on and ran down the stairs. Where my family should be.

"Hey my lovely family!"I said in a cherry voice.

"Hey darling" My dad kissed my forehead and took some coffee to go upstairs to do Alpha work.

"Hey Victoria" My older brother Cole said.

"Hey Cole" I said to my brother and kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen to find my little brother caught red handed.

"And what are you doing?" I said raising one of my perfect eyebrow.

"Umm... I Vicky" Anthony said and started giggling.

"Well aren't you going to share some or do I have to tell dad you took a cookie out the cookie jar?"

"Okay.. But you promise you won't tell dad?" Anthony said in a suspicious tone.

"I promise!" I stick out my pinky and Anthony took my pinky and wrapped it around his finger.

"How about you eat my cookie for me, I have to go help people get trained!" I told Anthony and went to the front yard and before I went to the training field I wanted to go to Starbucks to wake me up.

~!~ At Starbucks

I jogged to Starbucks to still feel fit even though I am. I opened the door and I can smell the coffee beans brush into my nose. I sniffed again and I realized the pack slut came in front of me.

"Ugh move!" I said in monotone, not caring.

"Oh look at this bitch thinks she's hot." Lexy said to her bitchy friends.

People always says I'm pretty but I don't believe them, I am just an normal girl.

"Just move Lexy, I have training to get to so move." I said in a calm voice.

I finally realized that we have attracted quiet a group. But something caught my eyes a cute boy. He has blue eyes and brown hair. He was looking at me in the eye and followed down. He looked angry because many guys were drooling over my appearance. I looked at his body he was really fit and he looked like he worked out.