Cԋαρƚҽɾ 53: 4 U.

Start from the beginning

De was grateful she at least wanted to see him face to face and talk for a while, but he was a bit hurt when she left. Saying that she didn't love him how she use to. Those weren't the words he wanted to hear, let alone the last words he heard from her.

"Any chance of parole?"

"Not that I know of, but that would be a miracle." Devante said while rubbing the back of his neck, completely stressed out. He's being doing good these past few months locked away, not letting his negative thoughts get the best of him. He doesn't know how much longer he can keep himself sane, until he spazzes out about being behind bars. He don't want that to happen though, or he'll get more time in here for a acting an ass, and that's the last thing he wanted "How you and the baby been though?" De changed the subject.

"Good actually, he had really nice first birthday." Trina told him with a soft smile.

De nodded with a grin "That's wassup, y'all ain't having no problems with money right?" He asked, though he was serving time, he still had a way to get money floating around if needed.

"I got good income coming in, keeping our heads above water. I don't need any money from you." She assured him, not wanting to give him the idea that that's all she wanted from him. Donald swore in the beginning she was one of those type of women, but till this day she never had her hand out.

Only her legs open.

"Well whenever you running low on income just let me know, I can help out. Especially since you got my son with you, I won't mind sending some money y'all way." He winked at her.

Trina couldn't believe how caring Donald was being now, she was just so used to his nonchalant nature so this took her by surprise. Either him being locked up was changing him or he's actually starting ease up on her since they share a child. Before any of this happened, it was all about sex with them. Seeing each other whenever they could, but he always had a slick comment for her. It wasn't any of that now.

"I like that your actually trying to help out, even while being locked up."

"It's the least I can do, I'm already gone be away for half his life." De said, referring to his son.

Trina sighed and shook her head, feeling a bit bad for him. There was nothing anybody could do though, and neither did they want to. Devante got himself in trouble, and now it is what it is.

"If you were to get outta here in a couple of years, what are you going to do then?"

He sighed and shrugged his shoulders "I'm definitely taking a break from relationships." He started off with a chuckle though he was serious "Imma take a break from the limelight too, shit I'm already doing that. The last thing I wanna hear when I do get out is others people opinions and them being judgmental about something they know shit about."

Devante was already beating himself up till this day, he didn't wanna step back out in the world and be public enemy number one. He's already felt that way for months now. He was so ready to get out of here and cut the world off for a moment, so it could just he and himself. It could be that now being that he's secluded behind bars, but one thing about prison, even the inmates be gossiping like bitches.

"Trust me, people are already starting to do just that. It's been the talk of the town since you got sentenced."

De shook his head and looked down "I'm not even surprised."

"It's a couple of fans that are still on your side though, the same ones who see Ranae as the villain." Trina told him, making Donald look up instantly. He knew he still had supporters, but he didn't know Ranae of all people were starting to get backlash.