𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞

Start from the beginning

| 𝐫𝐞𝐝-𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

the teacher stepped out of the room for a while since he needed to go over to the main office and the canvas everyone needed to complete is due towards the end of the period. counting it as a big final grade of the semester.

you looked up at the clock and noticed how much time was left, "30 minutes"

suna ran his fingers through his hair and fixed the apron on him, "i think we can do this"

you cleaned his brushes and started with a new canvas. "what colors are we thinking?"

"black and white?" he suggested

"those are shades" you pointed at the board with the color wheel, "but i think we can do that"

"nah" he crossed his arms, "red."

your eyes widen, "that's pretty bold"

you squeezed the red paint onto the palette, "are we doing different shades of red or just one red color?"

"different shades" suna got a wine-colored red from someone else's station and held it up. you looked at the student sleeping and shrugged, "okay"

you started explaining to him how to use each brush in the cup he was given and what size is right to start out with. you can tell he was just looking at you the whole time and kept reminding him that this grade can impact whether he's passing or not.

"okay this might sound weird." suna paused and looked at the paint, "but this shit looks kinda edible-"

you were dumbfounded. "what?"

he touched the paint with his hand and marked your nose without any hesitation. you stood there thinking about how he's going to die within the next second. quickly you took the paint and marked his face, going onto his lips.

he started laughing with you on this stupid quarrel and marked the canvas as well. you could say it looks a hot mess. suna finished it off by kissing the canvas and there was a "lipstick mark" left on the side.

"HEY!" the teacher slid the door, "what the hell are you two doing?"

you both stood there with your hands marked red and looked at each other, "fuck."

| 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 |

| 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

both you and suna washed your hands in the back of the classroom and heard laughing sounds from behind. suna chuckled but you stayed quiet, "aren't you worried we might fail cause of this?" you asked

"i can always ask for extra credit" suna washed his face and lifted his hair up. you stood beside him with your hands holding the sink rim. he looked over to you and nudged your shoulder, "i'm sorry"

you side-eyed him and cracked a smile, "it's both our faults" you turned to see the teacher clap in a sarcastic way. at least that's how you took it.

"sorry-" suna tried to speak

"this was you?" the teacher pointed at his canvas

rin nodded his head and looked at you. his face read: what the fuck?

"this is amazing" the teacher described, "the beautiful brush strokes" he explained, "everything!"

you blinked in shock and so did everyone else in class. "now everyone." the teacher spoke, "this is what creativity looks like"

"from here on out, mr. suna will be your muse"

suna covered his face and bent down to his knees, shaking his head. you bent down with him and rubbed his back, "how are you feeling about this?"

"i would rather drop out."

"does this mean i pass?" suna asked suddenly

"of course!" the teacher said in excitement, "everyone does!"

with that, the classroom woke back up with energy and the bell rang. suna got his phone after class and kept getting praises from the teacher. you leaned on the door waiting for him and made fun of the whole thing on his way out.

"shut up" suna rolled his eyes and laughed

"no way," you said while walking in the hallways

"you still got paint there" suna pointed his finger around his face, showing you where your mark was. you stopped by the side of the hallway and asked him where it was. suna turned his head left and right quickly and kissed you.

"there"

your eyes widen and you didn't say anything. he looked at you for a second after and went away to his next class. you watched him disappear in the hallway and didn't want him to go. you turned the opposite way in the hallway for your class and noticed akaashi walk out of a room.

"y/n!" he waved, "i was just thinking about you"

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

author's note start

i love deftones so much. their music is too good. like it should be illegal. i love 2000's rock music and the late 90's.  makes me feel like i'm going through a teenage angst breakup with the loner loser ugly medium guy who's secretly hot and a bad boy. ...please ignore all of this. It's been a long day for me lmao. i love you <3

author's note end

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

time end | 10:32 pm.