𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

| 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

march 21'st

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

you picked up your bag from the floor and quickly placed it on your shoulder. grabbing the keys on the side of the door you checked back, making sure you didn't leave anything behind.

"keys...bag" you held the left strap of your bookbag and nodded your head, "i have everything"

you closed the door from behind you and bumped into someone from behind, "i'm sorry-" you turned to see akaashi and suna staring at you like you have two heads.

"uh-" you titled your head, "hi guys?"

"your shoes." they pointed at your animal socks

you slowly looked down and ran back into your apartment, "fuck" you groaned and slid on the floor, quickly putting your shoes on, "how stupid can you be? who forgets their shoes-"

"you do!" you could hear akaashi tease you from behind the door

"shut up!" you hissed back. you opened the door and locked it again and walked past the two. "morning" suna walked beside you, "do you always forget your shoes?"

"oh my god." you sighed, "is this gonna be an everyday joke now? no, i do not."

"she forgot her book bag once" akaashi snickered, pointing at you

you pushed akaashi's arm and turned back, "you're so annoying"

he mimicked your voice and you punched his stomach this time, "keiji."

"she's mad-" akaashi held his stomach in a strained voice, "sorry"

you huffed and fixed your hair, "let's just go to school"

suna walked beside you and looked at your face, "y/n"

"yes?" you asked looking at your phone

"your face is red"

"HM?" your eyes widen and you slapped his arm

suna yelped and akaashi caught up with the both of you, "oh come on y/n, leave the poor man out of this"

"both of you" you shook your head, "shut up"