𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊 (𝐘)

Requested by a friend of mines! This one is really odd one, so I hope you enjoy <3 also the (Y) is for "Yandere

Requested by a friend of mines! This one is really odd one, so I hope you enjoy <3 also the (Y) is for "Yandere."

Pronouns: She/her

Warning(s): Mentions of death, and stalking.

➪ Genre: | [No Genre, just a Yandere Eddie]

Summary: you've taken a risk you shouldn't of have.

☕︎︎

"And, if we use this, the RV will automatically work. I can fix it just give me a minute." You explained, Everyone exchanged looks and were confused.

"Wait- You know technology? Like, cars and stuff like that?" Nancy asked, "Well, I know a lot about technology actually. Biotechnology, Nuclear Technology, Communication Technology, Electronics technology, medical technology, Mechanical technology, materials technology, and..even more if that's possible." You explained, Everyone looked at you with wide eyes as you stared back at them.

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asked, "Well, when the other dads were teaching some of the kids how to ride their bikes and how to fish or play ball, my dad taught me how to work on all the basics." You explained, the clangs of your rings echoing in the RV.

You moved some hair out of your face, "You know, I promised myself I wouldn't turn out like he my dad did, but look at me now, Jason and his friends want to kill me. Why am I always the goddamn enemy?" You ranted while Robin just listened.

"What did your dad do? If- you don't mind me asking?" Robin questioned, you stopped for a minute before working on the RV again.

"He..killed my mom." You told her, everyone went quiet and held their heads low, "Don't feel sorry for me. It happened long ago. I've already lost enough people. I- just..dealt with it." You explained.

"But, hey, once my name is cleared out, maybe After I graduate I'll leave Hawkins and start somewhere new where people actually fucking accept me." You said while, then you heard the RV engine run.

"(Y/N), I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin said, You turned to her and forced a smile.

"Well, I'm driving. Don't worry, I won't kill anyone in here by causing and accident, on purpose." You said the last part, Eddie eyebrows furrowed as he placed his hand on yours, but you moved your hand away and placed it on the wheel.

"You all ready?" You asked, Everyone went to sit in their spots while you and Eddie sat in the front.

☘︎︎