𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐓

Requested by: | kurtsheartshapedbox ➪ Genre: Fluff <3Pronouns: She/her

➪ Genre: Fluff <3
Pronouns: She/her

A/N: I apologize for this taking so long, plus I know I probably did bad on this since it's short :(

Summary: That day, when you met Eddie, your life changed. His life changed as well, maybe it was meant to happen?

☁︎︎

You never noticed Eddie, Maybe being focused on school was the cause of that. Or..Maybe, the fact you keep hearing that bell chime was the problem.

But, you haven't talked to anyone about it. Today you had to visit Steve at his job, you worked there as well.

As you walked in, you could tell today was going to be a busy day, Because of how much people were inside the store.

"Hey, I'm gonna need you to cover for me." Steve said, placing a heavy box in your hand, you sighed, "okay, sure." You replied.

"Thank you so much (Y/N)!" Steve said and gave you a hug, you awkwardly patted his back, "O-Okay..?" And as you watched him leave more costumers came walking in.

You went behind the counter and talked to one of the costumers, sometimes you didn't even want to work here because how rude the costumers were but, hey, that's life and you'd have to deal with it for the sake of your future.

And as you weren't paying much attention, you spoke, "Hi, what would you like to order? What kind of movie?" You asked, "I-" the voice wasn't able to finish.

You looked up to see a male with long hair, his eyes locked on you, was he alright? Was he watching you? or deciding what movie he wanted?

"Hey, you good? Seems like you got lost in wonderland right there." You said, "Oh! Right- shit, yeah, sorry. I just- I just thought I recognized you." The male replied.

"No, I don't think I know you." You said, "Would you like..to get to know me?" He asked, you narrowed your eyes at him and looked off to the side.

"Say, how about a nightmare on elm street movie?" He said, You turned to him, "Is that your way of asking me out?" He shook his head.

"Nope, more like getting to know each other." He said, You smiled, the truth was; he was trying to ask you out.

"What's your name?" You asked, a smile still on your lips, "Eddie. Eddie Munson. You?" He answered.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." You said.

Eddie's POV.

Gosh, she was pretty. Literally. Wish I would've known her sooner. The fact I'm actually talking to (Y/N) (L/N), I've heard of her a few times but..I've never met her in person.

I actually just failed at asking her out, I'm actually nervous. Being this close to her, I know I just met her, but is it weird that I want to kiss her?

Yeah, no, that's definitely weird.

Her smile, her eyes.

No, Eddie, stop. You both just met, don't screw this up.

End of Eddie's POV.

"Uh..your staring again." You said, Eddie stuttered before speaking again, "Jesus Christ- sorry about that." He said, you smiled and disregarded it.

"It's fine. I'd like to see you again, Munson." You said with a smile, "How about..six o'clock tomorrow night?" You said, he nodded.

"Yeah, Yeah! Tomorrow night."

You giggled and waved goodbye to him, he tripped but caught himself before walking out the door, Your sad that the conversation had to end so quickly but, hey, you have a date tomorrow at seven o'clock.

Oh- Oh shit, was it a date? Doesn't that seem a little too soon? You are just getting to know each other.

Nah, it was definitely a date.