"You forget what your last attempt like this did?"

"No. But there is one thing you forgot." Izuku moved his hands to Gang Orca's face with them sparkling to have his eyes widen. "Pact Move: STUN GRENADE!" Gang Orca's eyes were blinded temporarily for Izuku to aim once again with a spiraling energy coming out of his hands and his hair turning to vines to go into the dirt and hold the pro in his place. "Pact Move: Heaven's Punishment!" The blast was about to hit Gang Orca before the announcer came on.

"And time! The final civilian has been saved. Everyone please change and meet back here for the results."

Izuku placed his hands down and freed Gang Orca from the vines. "I'm really sorry if that was uncomfortable, sir. I hope you don't hold that against me."

"Don't worry. it was part of the job." Gang Orca walked away while releasing a deep sigh. 'If that attack would've hit me, that would've ended much worse for me. Well played Izuku Usagiyama. Your mother is most likely very proud of how you handled this.'

Izuku POV:

After changing into my school uniform, I came out to stay with my class and see the proctor standing in front of a podium with the entire area cleared of the terrain. "Nicely done on all your parts. Now allow me to explain the way this point system works. As you all are aware, you were given a hundred points and whenever you lose points, they're impossible to restore. Not only that, but the point deductions could come from the proctors watching you as well as the HUC members who would explain to us if any points were taken. once you hit the 50 point mark, that officially means you fail. Up above, we have the names of everyone that has passed."

I looked it up and immediately tried to find my name. 'C'mon. Usagiyama. Usagiyama.' I found the 'U's in the lineup to go down them. Once I saw my name, a feeling of disbelief came upon me before feeling a smile come up on my face. "I...passed."

"YAHOO! I PASSED!" Mina jumped for joy with our classmates one by one starting to smile. However, Kaachan and Todoroki didn't look relieved at all. It looked almost as if they were mad. Enraged in Kaachan's case.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"I told you to be nicer to some of the evacuees. If you did, maybe you wouldn't lose points. But no. You didn't and you failed because of it." Toga started to laugh a little for Kaachan to shoot a glare at her. "Scowling doesn't work on me." She pinched his cheeks and pulled them a bit while talking in a cutesy voice. "Just remember who thinks you're a big soft teddy bear. Oh, yes I do."

"Is that moral degradation or something else?" Momo asked coming over for me to be just as confused as her to what to call it.

"I don't know. Since he's not trying to kill her yet, I wanna believe this is common...sorta."

"Hey, they've shown affection before and Toga's clearly a tease to Bakugou, probably a little of both as a way to sedate his anger and drop him down the pedestal he puts himself on."

I understood what Kyoka meant for the girls to come over one by one to smile and hug me as a congratulations. Afterwards, I went over to Todoroki who was still kinda down. "Hey man. If it means anything, you did pull it together at the end."

"Not like that makes a difference to the final result."

"Well no...but progress was still made for you. You can't make significant growth all the time. I mean, take Kaachan for example. He's normally in the top tier like you. Sometimes taking the shorter end of the straw is able to give you a better perspective and reflect on things."

Todoroki felt a little better hearing this to hold a small smile. "You're right. Thanks Usagiyama."

"For those of you that did not pass, you are able to take remedial lessons that at the end of them, you'll be rewarded a provisional license. It will be harder, but you will come out better than those that passed the provisional here. Even though this test was meant to test the merit of the heroes coming into the field, we need as many as we can to fill the hole All Might left. Of course, you could also take the exam again in the next few months. That would be the easier but not as fulfilling route." Todoroki and Kaachan gave a glare as if they were ready to take the remedial lessons now for me to understand what they'll do.