Ranks

Your Majesty, the King, Queen or Monarch

The leader of the Kingdom. Only one can exist at a time, so NO you cannot make your make a co-ruler in that sense. They have the final say on all major decisions regarding the kingdom, although they can always turn to the Medics or eldest Knights for advice.

They typically have their name changed upon becoming the ruler, as decided by the deities. These are usually longer names that don't fit the "proper" warriors format. Example of past ruler names include Alexander, Christine or Xander (so human names).

Medics

The healers of the kingdom, and often regarded as the most important cats aside from the ruler. They are in charge of healing the sicknesses and injuries of cats, as well as making sure the storage of herbs is well stocked.

Knights

These are the male warriors of the kingdom. They are typically the ones the ruler will confide in for big decisions alongside the medics.

Maidens

These are the female warriors of the kingdom. Note that while males and females are separated into their own categories, they are treated equal and the same as warriors are in the main books.

Squires

These are the apprentices to knights and maidens. They are still learning all the skills required to be a full knight or maiden. The password is your favourite season.

Nurturers

The nursing mothers of the kingdom, however it is said that every once and a while, a maiden or knight may decide due to injuries to return to the nursery to help raise new kits alongside the mothers.