Chapter 22

"Don't just look at me," Jimin cried, "s'barassing."

He couldn't help it though, seeing him stretched around the plug, the plug that he put inside Jimin this morning, it was euphoric. His long fingers reached out, tugging on the plug, fucking it in and out of Jimin slowly. Making his legs shake and his back arch lower, pushing his ass closer to Yoongi.

It would be so easy to make him cum like this, from this plug moving in him. But Yoongi wanted him to cum on his tongue. He pulled the plug out, the peach flavored lube slipping down. His finger traced over Jimin's gaping rim, begging to be filled. "So empty sir."

His thumbs went into Jimin's hole, spreading it as wide as he could. He was so wet, so pink and soft, fuck he wanted to eat him up. So he did, he licked a fat stripe up and down, his hole fluttering trying to catch it. He wasted no more time, wanting to taste him. His tongue dived in as deep as it could, Jimin jolted pulling away from Yoongi only to whine and push back into him.

He wants his little hole fucked so badly it's adorable. He was so stretched from this morning and wearing the plug all day, once he was done eating him out, he'd be able to slam right into him. Jimin was loud, constantly praising Yoongi for how great it feels and how he doesn't want him to stop. He was so close, needed more, so empty. 

His pleasure was making him babble, which made Yoongi want to hear more of it. His tongue working harder, adding his fingers to the mix so he can play with Jimin's prostate. He absolutely loves the way Jimin cries in pleasure when Yoongi does that. He worked Jimin through two orgasms before he even thought about fucking him. He wanted Jimin begging for his cock. After the third one he got his wish. Jimin was rocking back and forth on his tongue and fingers begging Yoongi to fill him up and fuck him hard.

If Yoongi was a stronger man, he might have been able to resist Jimin. But it was like Jimin was made for him, he's exactly what he wants in a partner. Everything he could ever dream of, his darkest fantasies come to life in the form of a feisty redheaded 18 year old boy. He pulled back, not giving Jimin any time to complain or beg anymore before slamming into him and immediately starting to pump his hips back and forth. 

Yoongi could get used to this, feeling Jimin's heat wrapped around him. Even with the stretching, he was so tight and wet. "Fuck Baby, never want to stop. You feel too damn good."

"Then don't," he moaned, his hips starting to meet Yoongi's thrusts, "want this forever."

"Same Baby, never letting you go." Yoongi grunted. Jimin was getting close, he could tell by the pitch of his cries. Yoongi pulled out, Jimin pushing back towards him trying to find him again. He was blabbering, practically in tears. "Baby, turn over please. I want to see your gorgeous face when you cum on my cock."

The younger fell down, his front falling onto the mattress. He tried, he really did to roll over but he couldn't do it. Yoongi chuckled a bit, helping his baby over onto his back. "Ready?" Jimin nodded reaching out for Yoongi wanting to hold him. Of course the older obliged, he loved all the affection that Jimin gave him so willingly. This time it wasn't fast, he'd gotten Jimin to the edge enough times that it wouldn't take much to push him over.

His hips slowly moving back and forth, dragging his cock along Jimin's walls, abusing his prostate over and over again. "Yoongi," he cried. His back arching off the mattress.

"Gonna cum baby?" Jimin nodded, his eyes squeezed shut. "Then cum for Sir." That was all it took, Jimin cried out, body shaking in pleasure, his words jumbled and nonsensical. He looked ethereal, otherworldly. Jimin was too pretty and perfect to be real, there was no way Yoongi could do this. He couldn't leave this man in a year, he couldn't leave him probably ever.

When Jimin caught his breath, Yoongi was still hard, slowly rocking inside him. "You didn't cum?" His voice barely above a whisper.

"Not yet, can you hang on so I can? Can you be a good boy?" Of course Jimin nodded his head eagerly, pulling Yoongi down for a kiss. He was going to be extremely oversensitive, but it doesn't seem like he minds that much. That or he's just so eager to please Yoongi that he ignores it.

He started to move, Jimin digging his nails into Yoongi's back while cries of ah ah ah filled the elders ears. Yoongi was getting close, but he wanted one more out of Jimin. He wrapped his hand around Jimin's dick and stroked it back to full hardness, his pumps in time with his thrusts. "Can't, no." He whined softly as his head shook back and forth, tears pooling in the corner of his eyes.

"You can and you will, last one baby. Cum for me and then I'll cum inside you, I'll fill you up so full."

"Promise," he whined as his back arched a little. He wanted to fuck Yoongi's fist and grind his ass down on the older's cock, but he couldn't do both at the same time and it was making him mad.

"Promise, now cum for Sir." His mouth fell open, a silent cry not able to even leave his lips, his body shaking so hard and his hole squeezing the life out of Yoongi. He had no more cum to give, the last orgasm barely a dribble. Yoongi's hips stilled as he came harder than he ever has in his life. White filled his vision as pure pleasure ran wild through Yoongi's body. When he came back to the land of the living he tried to pull out so he could clean Jimin off and they could rest. But Jimin started making distressed noises. "I'm just getting a rag to clean you up baby, that's all. I'm not going anywhere."

Jimin wrapped his strong thighs around Yoongi's waist and back, trapping them together. His small fingers scooped up the cum that was on his stomach, bringing them to his lips. But Yoongi stopped him, grabbing his wrist and sucking Jimin's fingers clean himself. His tongue swirling around the smaller fingers, not leaving any traces of cum. He looked down at the fucked out face of Jimin that was under him, he leaned down, kissing him, and giving him back all the cum he lost.

The younger hummed, happily using his tongue to make sure that none was left inside Yoongi's mouth. "Such a dirty boy, I love it," Yoongi mused.

"Now you don't have to go anywhere, you can stay in there all night so it gives me a better chance at getting pregnant."

Yoongi smiled, peppering kisses across the younger's face. "Fuck how are you this perfect? You want to cockwarm me all night baby? Is that it."

Jimin bit his lower lip and nodded his head, "can I?"

"Of course you can," Yoongi flipped their positions, kicking off the top blanket that was covered in Jimin's cum. He got them settled, Jimin quite comfy on Yoongi's chest. Before he even got a chance to talk to Jimin, the younger was fast asleep, his soft little breaths brushing across Yoongi's neck. "I won't leave you, I promise I'll find a way to stay and make you happy." He whispered it so softly because he was afraid someone would hear.

The good thing about going to bed with Jimin was he always woke up hard as a rock, much like his teenage days, but going to bed while still deep inside Jimin was by far the greatest way to wake up and he never wanted to do it any other way. One little shift had Jimin moaning, one little thrust had Jimin fully awake and sitting up with his hands placed on Yoongi's chest.

"I could get used to this," the redhead grinned before started to move his hips experimentally. He tried rolling them, bouncing them and even a little bit of grinding. All of it felt amazing to Yoongi, so he just let the younger explore. To test out his newfound sexual freedom. And Yoongi was so fucking glad to be the one to witness it all.

Because the younger was amazing, for someone with no experience he was like a natural in bed. His hips were absolute sin with what they could do. "Fuck baby, wanna wake up like this every day. I'll give you anything, just please."

Jimin smirked down at Yoongi, rolling his hips harder. "Once you cum, can you put a plug in me? I want to feel your cum moving around inside me all day until you fuck me again."

"Fuck," Yoongi yelled as he came unexpectedly. His large fingers wrapping around Jimin's erection and snapping his wrist quickly wanting him to cum as quickly as possible.

Jimin threw his head back as his hips rolled in a circle, his fingers clawing at Yoongi's chest as he came all over the older. "Come on baby, on your back and I'll put the plug in then we can go get clean."