Runaways-chapter 18

Start from the beginning

"What was that about?" Taurus asked

"Im renting a bus to go to the hotel, " I told him, driving off.

------ one half hour later------
We pulled up to the rental store and some salesperson greeted us

"What can I get for ya?" She asked

"I'm here to pick up the bus I'm renting, under Leo. " I told him.

"Ah yes, right this way." She said, leading my away from the car with the other 11 people in it.

"Just swipe your card here." She told me and I did

"K,"

"Here are your keys, thank you!" She said walking away.

I walked to my car, motioning everybody out and to the bus.

"Woah, that thing is massive," Capricorn said

"Mhm!" Taurus jumped into the bus, missing a step and landing on his face.

"Im okay!" He said as he scrambled into the bus.

"k, so, Capricorn and Taurus sit together, Aries and Gemini, me and libra, Scorpio and Cancer, Virgo and Pisces, and then Sag and Leo in the front, because they're driving." Aqua said, getting in and putting her bags in front of her.

Everybody got in, and I put mine and Sag's bag down on the floor.

"Everybody buckled?" I yelled

" yep!"

I put the keys in and shut the bus doors, pressing the pedal and starting down the road.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round! the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!" Taurus started to sing, and soon everybody joined in.

--- half an hour later --- 

Sag is asleep on my shoulder, Taurus Gemini, and Pisces are also sleeping.

I turned into the parking lot, looking at the big fountain.

"Hey, Sag, is time to wake up, " I told her, parking the bus.

"Mhmmm.. huh..?" She mumbled, getting up

"We're here!" Taurus and Gemini yelled perfectly in sync.

Pisces pov.

I opened my eyes and stretched. I looked out of the window and saw the Arizona Grand in front of us.

"YAYY!" I yelled as I put my sketchpad back in my bag. Virgo smiled and tugged on Eclipse's leash. She got up from the ground next to Virgo and jumped up and started to lick me.

"Hi baby!" I said through the licks of Eclipse. I pushed her off my lap.

"Hey Virgo." I said, smiling.

"Good morning," She said,

"Now, who's ready to have some fun!?" Virgo yelled to the rest of the bus.

"YEAH! WE ARE!" Taurus, Gemini, Libra, and Aqua yelled.

"YEP!" Everyone else in the bus said. I laughed. 

Leo and Sag got out, holding hands as Leo helped her down the steps.

I giggled at them, before Leo shot me a death glare.

Then Aqua and Libra got off, Gemini following behind as pushed Libra from the steps onto the road.

"Hey!" Aqua screeched, stamping her foot before jumping at Gemini, tackling her in the bus. Libra pulled Aqua away from the fight, and Aries and Taurus pulled Gemini away. Then they got out, and then me, Eclipse, and Virgo got off.

We all walked in a double file line, Leo and Sagittarius in the front. We all went in the doorway and waited in the check in line. We waited for at least 25 minutes.

" Hi, name please?"  The man behind the desk said.

" the rooms are under 'Leo'." Sag said

The man typed something

"Three rooms?" He asked

" Yup." Leo said

"Room numbers?"

" Numbers A 123, 133, and 140." Leo said

"How many wristbands?" He asked

"12 please." Leo said and he handed her 12 blue wristbands for the waterpark.

"For each room can we also have 4 keys?" Leo asked and the man nodded and handed her the room keys. She handed us our room keys and turned back to they guy.

"K, so look for the building with the numbers 100 on it."

Leo nodded and walked away the rest of us following.

Written by your favorite Leo and Pisces.