Runaways-chapter 18

Capricorn's pov.....(yes finally we get his pov! Btw I think we're going to put it as chapter not pt.5 or what ever just so you know it's starting next chapter.)

I looked at my phone and checked the time, "They should be here by now." I thought  going looking for Taurus.

"Taurus! Outside!" I yelled down the hall, my voice echoing a little.

I walked to the front door and opened walking outside with the bag of clothes Taurus gave me the previous night.

A little while after Taurus came with his bag of clothes and his computer bag. The computer bag was all black except the part with a Minecraft villager on the back.

Taurus came and stood next to me, He smelt like ketchup, "Taurus! Were you eating ketchup again!?" I yelled at him, I looked at his face and saw him putting an open ketchup packet in his mouth.

"No." He said quietly.

"Blech- that smells SO gross.."

I sighed and took out my phone to check Leo and I's text messages.

LEO: On our way!
8:23,

As soon as I put my phone away, Leo's car pulled up.

"Hop in!" Leo yelled to us as we walked to her car and got in. "EW! TAURUS, KETCHES STINKS!"

Pisces pov
-----------

"Virgo hurry! Leo's already here!"  I yelled, running outside with my backpack slung around one of my shoulder and the dog's leash in my hand. Virgo ran out after me, closing the garage and hopping into the back of Leo's car and buckled our seatbelts.

"We have to get Scorpio and Cancer, then Gemini, Aries, and libra." Sagittarius said, before Leo drove off the Cancers house.

"Taurus, I swear you better stop eating ketchup." Virgo yelled, plugging her nose.

Cancer's pov
-----------------

"Scorpio, are you ready? Leo's gonna be here in 2 minutes!" I called to him, grabbing my bag.

"Yes, im ready, I just need my bottle of water." He said, his accent coming back on the words bottle of water.

"k.." I said, walking out the front door, him following behind.

"Bye babies!" I called to jaws and the cats before shutting and locking the door with my keys. Then Leo's car drove up and she motioned us in. We got in, and buckled up.

Leo's pov
-----------
"k, now to get the others. " I said, looking back to the others. I hit the gas pedal, driving off to get the others.
--- one half hour later----

"We're here, where are the others?" Virgo asked

"They're coming, stupid!" Taurus said.

The other zodiacs came, Aries getting into the trunk, the other two getting In the back.

" Hey Leo, it's Kinda crowded back here-" Aqua said

I picked up my phone and dialed a number I had wrote on a sticky note last night in case we needed a bigger car.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?" I asked, holding the phone to my ear.
"Hi Leo," the person on the other line said

"Can I rent a bus for 3 days?" I asked

"Yup! Just make your way here to come get it!"

"K, thanks!" I said " bye!" I hung up.