"Nothing just missed spending time with you..." Miya said...

"Come here" He said. He hugged her without saying anything as he know it always relax her...

"Oppa..." She said and burst into tears...

"Shh, It's ok... Just relax..." He said hugging her tight...

Yoongi's POV

I was working on a song, suddenly the door opened and closed behind me. I got frustrated as I said everyone that don't enter genius without my permission... I turned with a scowl on face and almost swear but it was Miya who came.

"Nothing just missed spending time with you..." Miya said in a low voice as if she was very tired and wants to cry...

"Come here..." I said and patting on my lap. She immediately came sit on my lap and hugged me. I just wrapped my arms around her and circled my fingers on her back...

"Oppa..." She said and burst into tears... I don't know what's the reason but I just wanted her to calm down...

"Shh... It's ok... Just relax..." I said hugging her more tightly and kissing her forehead...

"O-oppa I-I..." She was saying but I stopped her...

"It's ok... Mimi first calm down..." I said while rocking her back and forth...

After a few minutes she calmed down but What bothering me was why is her hand seems bulged and so hard... I put my hand behind me to check and when I did it was not like hand it looked more like a bandaid...

"Miya what happened to your hand?!" I asked looking at her and taking her hand infront of me...

"Oppa that, that is I got hurt..." I said looking away from my eyes...

"I could see that. Now tell me what happened?!" I said rolling my eyes...

"So what happened was..." She was saying but my blood was boiling with every word she was saying...

Now I know why she was crying. She was tired of all the things, she was already going through pressure being leader of the group and now she had to gone through personal problems too.

"So that's what happened... At last I gave her one last chance..." She said and sighed...

"All this shit happened and you never thought of telling me?!" I said with disappointment as evident in voice...

"I'm sorry Oppa, but even I got to know about her yesterday. It was late at night so I didn't wanted to disturb you that's it. And yeonjun..." She said sadly...

"I know it's not his fault don't worry but Why the hell would you want to hurt yourself?!" I said practically scolding at her...

"Hehe I am sorry... I was not on my right mind..." She said nervously laughing...

"Then you will hurt yourself?!" I asked angrily (not really)...

"I'm sorry but who are arguing with while you yourself did that before?!" She said raising her eyebrow...

"Yah!!! I am older than you. Give respect kid..." I said looking at her while she got up...

"No I won't..." She said and started running around...

"Yah!! Come here you ungrateful kid..." I said running behind her...

"No-- argh" She run into someone and was going hit ground but he catch her before...

"Ahem..." I said as they both were so into eachother...

"A-annyeongahaseyo hyung... I just came here to ask something about a song..." He said looking down and biting his lip...

"Oh ok... Come let's talk..." I said smiling as I know he was so nervous...

"Ok... Hyung... So here it is..." He said giving the papers and explaining things...

"So what you missed is melody... Just wait a minute..." Miya said looking through the papers and wrote some things...

"Oppa how about this?!" She said showing me her job...

"It's... It's freaking awesome Miya... See it yeonjun..." I said absolutely stunned by her work...

"Wow daebak... It's so good... Thank you Miya. What I'm thinking like brother like sister..." He said looking through it...

"Your welcome Junnie..." She said smiling...

"Okay then I will take my leave... Thank you Hyung..." He said bowing...

"Hajima... I didn't done anything, you have to be thankful to my sister..." I said pressing the last sentence...

"Don't be..." Miya said smiling brightly...

"Why not?! Thank you baby... I'm sorry for intruding your siblings space... I will go now..." He said looking at us...

"No, It's already lunchtime why don't we do lunch together?!" I asked them...

"Only if you both don't have any problem..." He said looking at us...

"We don't..." We both said and smiled at eachother...

"Let's go..." Miya said...

"You go ahead... I..."

Yo how are you?!

Whom do you think that want's to talk?! And what will be that?!

To know that stay tuned to Magic of love with smolvantae and I...

Tae tae...