I knocked in his door and waited. No answer. So I opened the door a little and peeked in but the room seems empty. I pouted. Where did he go, who's going to do my hair now.

I turned around and bumped into aunt Scarlett. "Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I need to do my hair but Daemon's not here." I gasped as soon as I said it. I had forgotten that Daemon asked me not to tell anyone but I just told aunt Scarlett that he always does my hair. Is he going to be mad at me?

"Aww baby that's okay. I'll do your hair. Trust me I can do it much better than Daemon can, I taught him." Aunt Scarlett chuckled. "I remember how excited he was when he learned you were going to be a girl. He begged me to teach him hairdressing."

I giggled thinking of a much younger Daemon begging to learn hairdressing to do his sister's hair. Cute.

"Come I'll do your hair."

We went back to my room and aunt Scarlett put my hair in an intricate braid. It's so pretty.

"Thank you, it's really pretty."

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

______________________________________

An hour later we were at the amusement park. By we, I mean Soren, Anubis, Eros, Xavier, Xander and Gabriel. I held Eros' hand and pulled him to the ferris wheel first. "I want to ride that."

"Yeah sure," Anubis shrugged.

We got on the ferris wheel an dit started moving. "Woah. This is fun. We're so up in the sky."

"Calm down," Gabriel held my shoulder to hold me down. "If you keep jumping all like that, we might fall down or worse break the wheel."

I giggled and waved at Xander who didn't ride with us saying he was afraid of heights.

After that we went on bumper cars. It was fun, then I wanted to ride the roller coaster but Anubis said I'd get scared but then I Gabriel convinced Gabriel thag I'll be fine so then we went on the roller coaster. It was scary but I'll never admit it. We stopped for some snacks but I just got a can of coke cause I wasn't hungry.

"Guys, we should head back. It's almost time for lunch."

Everyone groaned. "Gabriel. No"

"Come on man."

"A few more hours."

Gabriel shook his head. "Let's go."

We head home after that.

"I promise I'll bring you back." Gabriel whispered in my ear seeing my gloomy face.

"Thank you," I said kissing his cheek.

______________________________________

I took a nap with the wolves after lunch. But I was woken up by Adrian.

"Get up and get ready. We're going out for dinner remember?"

"Oh." I jumped up from the bed and towards the bathroom. "What should I wear," I asked turning back to him.

Adrian shrugged. "Whatever you want."

"Can you please stay here and help me select my dress." I wasn't sure if he'd say yes. He did help me pick my clothes before at the middle of the night but I'm not sure if he'd be willing to do that again.

"Sure."

After rummaging around for what felt like hours we selected a cute beige dress.

I kept the dress on my bed and went to take a shower and Adrian went to get ready

I came out of the shower, moisturized my skin and wore my dress. Then I brushed my hair and kept it down.

As I walked down the stairs I saw everyone looking at me. Daemon came forward to offer me his hand for the last few steps. He placed a kiss on my cheek and smiled. I didn't need him to tell me I look pretty, I could see it in his eyes.

After everyone complimented me and I complimented them back and a few photos were taken, we went out.

We went to a restaurant and the manager guided us to a private room.

Adonis pulled out my chair. After everyone was seated two waiters came in with some trays containing glasses of lemonade.

We talked and laughed, after a while food came in. Seafood.

I watched as everyone was eating and talking among themselves.

I can't believe I have a family now. Six months ago I was in an abusive household but now I am surrounded by people I love, by people who love me.

Soon we were don with dinner and desserts arrived. Anubis was trying to take some ice cream from Rome but Rome wouldn't allow it. It was funny to watch.

"Baby," papa called. "We have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"We're going on a vacation."

"All of us?" I gasped excited at the prospect of going somewhere with my whole family.

Papa shook his head. "Your uncles, aunts, grandparents and some your cousins won't be able to join us. But the rest of us are going."

"Oh." I was a little sad that they weren't going with us but also happy that I'll get to see a new place. "Where are we going?"

"Greece."

"Oh how fun, when do we go?"

"Tonight."

I smiled widely. I can't believe I get to go to Greece.