47

"Why do you think he called us," I asked Soren walking up the stairs

He shrugged.

"Did we do something wrong?"

He shrugged.

"Did we make Astrid cry?"

He shrugged again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He shrugged. Again. I bet he's just doing that to annoy me. I glared at him and he stuck his tongue out, knocking on Daemon's office door.

"Come in."

We both walked in and stood infront of the desk, with dad and Daemon sitting right infront of us. "I swear I didn't do anything," I said trying to protect myself from whatever punishment we're about to get.

Dad glared. "I want to talk about Alora's new friends. What do you know about them?"

Soren nodded. "Well, first we have Brittany Meyers. She's the head cheerleader and a straight A student. She's a nice decent girl, no criminal records, almost nonexistent number of detentions. She's not a threat."

Daemon nodded and gestured for Soren to continue. "The there's her boyfriend Andrew Brown, he's a little bit of a troublemaker but a decent guy. He's in the swim team with me and I've only ever talked to him during practice or meets but he doesn't seem like a threat either."

"So, he's not likely to approach her," Daemon hesitated, "let's say romantically?"

"No. Andrew and Brittany are like the highschool sweethearts-"

Soren tried to answer but I interrupted.

"-I think they're gonna get married and have kids before they start college."

Dad glared at me again. "Who asked for your opinion?"

"Just because you didn't ask doesn't mean I'm not gonna share it," I scoffed.

"Shut up and let Soren speak."

I rolled my eyes but kept quiet.

Soren cleared his throat. "I don't think Andrew or Brittany would approach her like that. Then there's Noah Carson. He's a sweet guy and gay. Then, Nia Eze  is a quiet girl and she's in the track team. She doesn't really talk much with anyone other than her friends and not into anything illegal or any shady stuff. So she's all clear."

Both if them seemed satisfied so far. Probably because all the boys he heard about are either taken or don't swing her way. The next ones are gonna be fun.

"Next is Stefan Aldrich," Soren stated hesitantly. I could see the fear in his eyes as he said that. He's afraid and for a good cause too. We'd have to take the burnt of these stupid ass men's anger if those stupid ass boys messed up.

"Atlas Aldrich's son?" Dad raised an eyebrow. "We should kill that boy."

"Um-" Soren gulped. "I don't think he's going to be a problem either."

"And why is that," Daemon growled.

"I've seen the way he looks at her and it's completely platonic."

"Yeah that's true. He didn't seem all that interested in her, like that I mean," I sided with my twin.

"Alright, if you say so," dad nodded. "That's all then?"

"Soren shook his head. "There's another one."

Daemon frowned. "But that's all the people she talked about."

"Yeah, because their other friend, James Hart was absent today. If she's in the same friend group as him, they're obviously going to be friends as well."

"James Hart? Is he in any way related to the senator?"

"Yeah, he's Jackson Hart's son and he's very obnoxious," I scrunched my nose as I said that.

"He's a troublemaker and is hungover almost all the time. He's what people call the life of a party. He's loud, obnoxious and a flirt. And I haven't seen him interact with Astrid so I can't really say much. But we need to bw cautious of him."

"And what Soren forgot to add is that he sleeps with anything that walks. Boys, girls, teachers, doesn't matter. He's like the school slut."

"Anubis," Soren snapped at me. "You can't just go about slut shaming people."

"Oh come on, he says so himself. He's in the football team with me and we were changing once and he was flirting with me so I just glared at him and he said oh, don't mind me, I'm like the school slut. So if he says it, then it's okay for me to say it. Besides I'm not serious. It was a joke."

"A ver insensitive joke. Don't do that again."

"You're just jealous he didn't flirt with you," I snapped at him.

"Excuse me," Soren shrieked.

"Oh and did I say he's like very beautiful. Like how is a boy so pretty? Our beauty-lover Astrid's gonna go gaga once she sees him."

"What the fuck," Daemon growled.

"Alright boys you may leave," dad sighed.

We both walked out and heard dad and Daemon arguing about something once the door closed but who cares. We're not in trouble and that's all that matters.

______________________________________

A/N
Sorry of the late updates and short chapters. I'm just really lacking motivation at the moment. I'll try and make it up to you.

Thank you for sticking around <3