𝟎𝟕.

-ᴀᴄᴛ 3-

In the rush of students between classes, Scott follows Isaac and Maya to their lockers. "Scott I love you, you're a great friend but if you try to tell me to calm down i'm going to burn down this hallway." Maya snaps swinging her locker open.

"Don't let it bother you. It's only lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you."

"Not just us." Isaac whispered, slightly smirking.
Scott follows their look. Down the hall Lydia leans against her locker, flirting with Aiden. Scott's hearing adjusts, picking up on their conversation.

"What about tonight?"
"Nope. Studying."
"I could help you."
"Do you have an IQ higher than 170?"
"Okay. You could help me."

This coaxes a smile from Lydia. Aiden notices Scott watching. Which coaxes a smile from him.
"Tonight then." He steps away and Scott turns back to find Isaac looking at him, curiously.

"What?"

"Now they're getting to you."

-𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑜𝑟-

Stiles waits outside the administrative offices, glancing about. Nervous, he's unable to stand still. Finally, the door opens and he scrambles back. Kyle's girlfriend, Ashley, walks out, escorted by a Deputy.

"Hey, Ashley? Sorry--Ashley--hey." Both she and the Deputy look at him, confused.

"I need to ask something and it's going to sound really, unbelievably insensitive, but it's super important and I kind of have to know, so, I'm sorry but--was Kyle a virgin?"

"What?"

"Your boyfriend. Was he a virgin? Or did you guys--you know--did you--"

She slaps him. Hard. Stiles's hand comes up to his cheek, but he's more stunned than stung.

"No. He wasn't a virgin."
Rushing out of the office, Stilinski pulls Stiles aside.

"Have you completely lost your mind? Do you know what's going on here? I've got four murders. You see those guys in suits in there? That's the FBI. They're pulling together a task force to help because it looks like we have a full blown serial killer on our hands. Do you get that?"

"I get it, Dad."

"Then what the hell do you think you're doing?" Stiles meets his father's bewildered gaze.

"Trying to find a pattern."

-𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛-

In front of the chalkboard on which is written lunchtime detection, Mr. Harris eyes a group of students which includes Isaac, Maya and Allison. He points to the first of his detainees.

"The two of you will wash all of the boards on this wing" "Re-shelving in the library."

"Restocking the janitor's closet."
Isaac and Maya approach Mr. Harris, trying not to be heard by Allison.

"Do we have to be with her?"

"Well, now that I know you'd prefer not to? Yes, you have to be with her." They turn back to Allison who offers up a weak smile.

-𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡-

Down in the murky darkness of the school's basement, Allison wheels in a cart of boxes while Maya and Isaac carry several of their own. They head into the janitor's closet in silence and get to work restocking the shelves. Backs to each other, Isaac bumps Allison with an elbow. "Sorry."