Adjusting to my new life

I wake up in a bed. Not my bed. I open my eyes and look around me and I recognize the bars of my  old crib. I stand up and look around my room. It's very different from when I was last here. I see my desk has been replaced by a changing table and my room now looks like a nursery. I also see, my toy have been exchanged for the much more baby like ones mummy and me bought. Then I redirect my attention to my clothes, well more the lack of them. I'm just wearing a very wet nappy. I've wet myself in my sleep. From the light coming through the window and the noise of the birds outside tweeting I can tell, it's the next day. In this moment I recognize a feeling that makes me shiver. I have to poop. "Well this is the first time I've soiled myself since four years," I think to myself. I squat down and start pushing. The hot mush quickly spreads around my bum. It feels sticky. I enjoy this very much. I've always loved how poo feels and I don't mind the smell at all. I stand back up with my nappy now properly filled and then let myself fall on my butt. I remember doing this as a toddler. It forces the poo to spread throughout my nappy. I do this a couple more times until mummy comes in. "Oh is my little baby boy awake?" she ask playfully. She picks me up and brings me over to the changing table.  She undoes my nappy and remarks "My baby boy messed himself for his mummy. Thank you baby" She throws the nappy in the diaper bin and wipes me down. She then applies rash cream to my bum and proceeds to apply the baby powder. She puts a new nappy on me and then stands me up on the changing table. She grabs a yellow onesie with a dinosaur on it, out of the closet and puts it on me. "Now we're gonna eat breakfast," she says and carries me into the kitchen there she puts me into my old high chair.  There she puts a blue bib in me. She gets one of the jars of baby food we bought yesterday and begins feeding me with a plastic spoon. I don't make to much of a mess and after she is done feeding me, mummy gets me a bottle of warm milk. I pick it up and start drinking the warm milk enters my mouth. I feel good. I feel protected. I feel safe, free of any obligations. Mummy then carries me into the living room, where she has setup a playpen for me and puts my dummy into my mouth. I play for a while with all of my new toys, until suddenly I feel the urge to pee. This time I don't even think about it and just let go. The bulge of my nappy expands as the warm liquid fills it. I enjoy the feeling of my wet nappy, so I don't tell mummy, I've wet myself and continue playing. Around noon mummy comes up to me and tells me to lie down. I do as she says and she unbuttons my onesie. Then she pulls back the waist band of my nappy and observes, that I've wet myself. "My baby boy wet his nappy and didn't even realize it. He really is turning back into a baby," she exclaims exited. Now, I could correct her and tell her, I was aware, that I've wet myself, but I don't want to make her unhappy so I play along. Mummy carries me to my room and changes me into a new nappy. After she snaps the buttons of my onesie closed, she carries me outside to the car and buckles me in. "Where are we going mummy?" I ask her, after taking my dummy out of my mouth. "We're going to sign you up for a daycare. I've found one only a few miles away, that is happy to accept you," she answers. I say "Okay" and put my dummy back into my mouth. Looking out of the window, I wonder what the daycare is going to be like.