1. Summer Rain

It was a bright, shining moment
Thanks for being a clear summer rain~

The cars pass by as the rain cried heavily, and the white umbrella makes its way past the black ones.

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water~

The soft singing underneath the white umbrella as the wire from the headphones dangled down, the hand gripped the handle of the umbrella.

"Our crystal clear story."

The white umbrella stopped in front of the school as the first bell rang, a warning that made nobody move.

"And then I was like, why did you ask her out?" The girl with long brown hair said.

"Don't you think he's a bit...Stupid? He asked her out!" The girl with short gray hair says.

"But get this! Turns out, that was her sister!"

"Damn double kill."

"Right?" The brown-haired girl looks over, "Chaeyoung, are you okay?"

The girl, Chaeyoung, was sitting in the classroom as she stared at the droplets of water race each other down the window. She frowns as the one she was rooting for loses the race, she tore her gaze from the window to look at her friends.

"Hmm?"

"She's not even paying attention!"

"And? I'm busy seeing these raindrops race each other!" Chaeyoung defends herself, "It's more interesting!"

Her friends rolled their eyes before the teacher walked in, he takes the role of everyone and began the lesson. The classroom door opened and everyone looks up to see a girl with jet black hair, she was holding a closed white umbrella in her hands.

"Sorry I was late Sir." The girl apologized.

"It's okay, Kim, please take a seat." He motions back before writing on the board, she takes the available front seat.

"I'm surprised she's late." The brown-haired girl says, "it's wasn't supposed to rain today."

"It's not like you walked here today, Jennie." The gray-haired girl says, "the weather app changed last second."

"Sunny my ass." Chaeyoung mutters as her friends agreed, "it's supposed to be hot and sunny."

"Summer Rain," Jennie said.

"Why the hell would It even rain in the summer?"

"Ask Gfriend, they made a song on it." Chaeyoung adds as Jennie nods, "There's a lot of summer rainy songs, Lisa."

"Name one." Lisa challenged, "not Gfriend."

"Well-"

"Kim, Manobal, and Park."

Their names were called out as the three looked over seeing their teacher look at them, he glared at them.

"Sorry."

"Yeah."

"I guess I am?"

"Pay attention."

Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Lisa sat back as they listened to their teacher or so it looked like it. Lisa was playing music on her phone, Jennie was staring at the board, and Chaeyoung was eating. A messy trio.

After the class ended, Chaeyoung rushed to her friends, who dashed out. Who wouldn't?

"I hate that class." Lisa says, "I don't like him always bossing us around."

"He only does that because it's us," Jennie adds in.

Chaeyoung listened as she walked beside Lisa, she stared at the ugly marble flooring before falling to the ground.

The sound of books falling, shoes squeaking, and groans of pain were heard as Chaeyoung froze seeing the person who fell with her.

Chaeyoung grabbed the pair of glasses that fell onto the floor before handing them to the girl, she grabbed the fallen books before handing them to the girl.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo!" She apologized as the girl looks at her shocked.

"Please forgive me," Chaeyoung begs as Jisoo stood up and walked off, she watched as the girl left.

"Damn, already hurting people?" Lisa jokes.

"Especially our nerd?" Jennie laughs, "Chae's on a good one!"

"Does she have friends?" Chaeyoung asks as Lisa shrugged.

"Probably not, I don't see her during lunch or anything."

"She's probably studying."

"What are you thinking park?" Jennie questions seeing a face on the girl. An untrustworthy expression.

"What if I became friends with Jisoo?"

"Haha! Are you joking?"

"..."

"I mean, you can try but good luck if she even will talk to you."

"Yeah, it's Jisoo. Just don't embarrass yourself."

"I already have."