20. Anti-Hero

It's me

Chaeyoung was hitting the tennis balls as Lisa was practicing with her, to everyone, she was back to her same self. Lisa looked at her and smiles to herself as it seemed like her friend moved on, but- what about Jisoo?

Jennie didn't say anything about Jisoo, but it was obvious, the older girl was back to her studies like always. The ace of the school was back, without any distractions this time. But it still wasn't the same.

"I got it!" Lisa shouts as she hits the ball, she looks over at Chaeyoung who seemed to be staring at something.

"Chae?" She calls out the girl's name, she looks over seeing Jisoo standing there as someone gave her flowers.

"Oh shit." She mumbled before Chaeyoung gripped her racket tightly.

The machine goes off as it aimed for Chaeyoung, the girl didn't bother to look at the ball flying at her before it bounced off her racket.

Lisa watched as the ball came towards the boy's head and looked away as a loud thud could be heard, she heard the shift of Chaeyoung's shoes.

"Shall we get back to our game?" Chaeyoung asks Lisa.

"Y-yeah!" Lisa smiles nervously, I NEED TO TALK TO JENNIE!

Jisoo bends down as she grabbed the ball, she looks over to where Chaeyoung and Lisa were before walking back into the building.

Jennie wasn't with any of them as she had cheer practice, she walked with her teammates as they talked about a party tonight. When asked, Jennie agreed happily as she would bring Jisoo along.

The girls liked Jisoo, especially since they got passing grades with her tutoring sessions. So they respected Jisoo.

"Is your sister single?" One of them asked, causing everyone to look at Jennie.

"Yeah?" Jennie says, "but I think Unnie isn't a relationship type."

"One night stand then?"

"I-I don't know!" Jennie gets grossed out.

"Trying to get Kim's older sister?" The leader nudges the girl, everyone had a knowing smirk.

"What? She's pretty hot."

"Gross, but I'll ask if she wants to go." Jennie says, "also, she told me tutoring is this Thursday."

"Sweet!"

"Nice!"

"Cool."

Sometimes it felt as if they pretended to not care, it was obvious by the looks they gave when one wasn't looking. The way Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo, while the girl would secretly look after Chaeyoung.

Yet, here we were. At some stupid party.

Jisoo was sitting at the staircase as she watched others dance in and outside, she drinks the remaining contents of her cup. She scans the room before looking down at her cup, she looked at it as if were the most interesting thing in the world.

Jennie was across the room getting hammered with Lisa.

She chuckles to herself, Jennie would regret drinking.

She was too focused on her thoughts to notice someone sitting beside her, she looked over seeing the girl sitting beside her.

Hi