Part 1

I was asking to meet her for a few days now. She kept on hesitating. She was confused if this turned too serious. I wasn't thinking about it. I wanted her.  Whatever lied in future wasn't a worry for me. I told her. I wanted her till we could be together. She finally got out of confusion and we decided to catchup for a couple's therapy at a reputed spa. We went inside the spa rooms. We had to change into the therapy suits,which were just underwears with a robe over it. I changed without hesitation. She was hesitant,covering her assets as much as she could. She was extremely sexy,with long legs,great curvy upper body and tight ass. Her smile was like the rainbow came out after rains from between the clouds. Her eyes were dark,steely and extremely deep. Her hair like the nightsky. We both laid on our backs and the therapy started. The quaint and serene atmosphere of the spa and the smell of oils with the hands of masseuse all over both our bodies.  It was an extremely amazing massage all over. Post that,both the ladies left us to take steam and wash our bodies. At this point,I first saw her curvy pointed boobs. They were standing against gravity and still so circular. I wanted to suck them right there.

But I wanted to get her a great rub under the steam all over her body. We went inside the steam. She took off her robe. I took off mine and we started kissing and our bodies full of oil rubbing against each other. I had never felt this turned on in my life. I grabbed hold of her well oiled ass and started sucking her boobs. She was moaning and aligning my head to the right angles to suck them better. Her legs twirling around my legs. My hands rubbing her ass. My lips for one second searching for her tongue and next minute searching for her hard nipples. My hands trying to reach as close to her wet patch between her thighs and also rubbing her ass. I wanted to explore all of her and in quick time. My hard dick was rubbing against her. My emotions were escalating and maintaining control was getting more difficult.

I pushed her to the walls and turned her around to lick all of her body from the top to toe. And then in that hot steam,I bent her and thrusted my dick deep into her in one stroke. My hands still rubbing her pussy and my dick thrusting again and again,first shallow,then deep. One by one by one,my thrusts were alternating between deep and shallow. My hands were alternating between rubbing her pussy and her ass. Her arching back,her hair on her neck,the view of her ass and the reflection of my dick going inside her. It was all hot-steam,me and her.Then the knock came,the masseuse wanted to come in for the chocolate scrub on her body. We weren't finished. I wanted her more now. But the wait had to be stretched a bit for sometime.