Bus Ride💗 (💥)

Lucky and her boyfriend, Bakugou, we're riding on the bus on their way home from the mall. Lucky was leaning on his shoulder, exhausted from walking around all day. She had one of Bakugou's airpods in her ears, Bakugou was wearing the other. They were listening to Drinks by CYN.
"Why do you always wanna listen to this shitty ass song?" Bakugou asked.
Lucky pinched his arm. "It's not shitty. I really like it."
"Whatever," The blonde rolled his eyes.
"Did you have fun today?" Lucky asked, putting her hands in the pockets of her boyfriend's hoodie.
"You could say that," Bakugou shrugged.
"That's good," Lucky cuddled closer to him.
The two were in the mall for six hours. They ate at the food court, shopped around, played Minecraft in the video game lounge, got more food, and even bought a teddy bear from the Build-a-bear workshop.
"What about you?" Bakugou asked.
"Hm?" Lucky looked up at him.
"Did you have fun?"
"Yeah of course," The brunette smiled.
"What was your favorite part?" Bakugou looked down at her.
"A tie between getting my teddy bear and trying the Dragons Breath." Lucky answered.
The couple tried Dragons Breath for the first time while at the mall. Katsuki almost choked on his because he got temporary frostbite on the inside of his mouth.
"What was your favorite?" Lucky asked.
"Definitely seeing you get your ass beat in Minecraft," The blonde chuckled lightly.
"Those skeletons are vicious," Lucky rolled her eyes.
"Lucky," Bakugou called.
"Yes?" Lucky looked at him again. Bakugou leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you too Katsuki," Lucky smiled.