Chapter Eleven

A/N Hey.... you guys can totally hate me! I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been sooooooooo busy with things (Aka my boyfriend <3, school, and everything else!) I'm going to TRY to update often, no promises though. I'm sorry if you hate me :( BTW if you see any mistakes (grammer, spelling) comment them below! Thanks <3 -Douglas. P.S there might be a little Niam or Ziall or something....

"Okay, Liam truth or dare?" Niall said angerly.

"Truth."

We all groaned because we knew that he was never going to pick dare.

"Have you ever kissed a guy?" Niall said and blushed.

"No." Liam responded.

"Harry truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I exclaimed.

"I dare you, to put your hand down Lou's pants for the rest of the game."

I must of turned bright red because everyone except Louis laughed. Louis eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

"C'mon Haz, I know you want to." Zayn teased.

I moved over to where Louis was sitting and sat down next to him. He grabbed my hand and put it down his pants. His eyes bulged even farther. I gulped nervously because he was seriously hard.

"Okay... Zayn, truth or dare?" I squeaked out.

"Truth." He laughed.

I looked around and saw Niall on the ground laughing so hard, no sound was coming out.

"Have you ever wanted to kiss any of us?" I managed to get out.

"Yeah..."

Now I was interested. And I felt Louis tense up......

A/N I know, I know that it's short... I can't think of anything to write. If you wanna help me out, Inbox me, send me a message, ask me on twitter, email me at: dougiemahonelover@gmail.com. Thanks. FAN, COMMENT, VOTE!!! -Douglas <3