Chapter Five

A/N I have 1103 reads!!! Thank you all so much <3 I love you guys! Ok smut time ;) We left off where the guys were in the kitchen and Niall wanted more food -Douglas

"What does the rest of the day look like Liam?" I asked.

"Nothing special, we might go out an celebrate Louis' birthday!" He replied.

Louis looked at me and smiled. He turned to the other boys and said, "Do you think we could stay home and watch a movie instead?"

I knew what he wanted. He didn't want to watch a movie, he just wanted to have fun with me... if you know what I mean ;)

"Sure, if its what you want to do for your birthday, then we'll do whatever you want to do." Liam said.

Later

We were all watching 'Grease' when I felt Louis' arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and breathed in his smell. That was the wrong thing to do since it turned me on. I coughed and tried not to be to obvious about hiding my hard on. Louis caught me and smirked.

"Are you having a problem there, babe?" He whispered in my ear.

"No-no, there's no problem..." I stammered.

"Are you positve?" He questioned. He looked around to see that none of the boys were paying any attention to us, so he started palming my hard-on.

"Lou, not here." I warned.

He just smiled and continued palming me but harder.

I stood up quickly and said, "I need a drink."

"I'll come with you, Haz." Louis said.

We hurridly walked into the kitchen.

A/N  I leave you with a CLIFF HANGER! I'm sorry there isn't more but I'm really busy. I promise the next chapter will have a lot more smut. This had barely any but still... don't be gready... PLEASE COMMENT, FAN, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @larryslolipop and @DougieMahomie! Thanks so much! I love you all! -Douglas