"He's.. He's a virgin and he's going out to a club to lose it since I yelled at him about not telling me he was a virgin."

"You," Evan sighed in annoyance, "you yelled at him because he was a virgin? Are you an idiot. That boy is the key to our future. You better do whatever you have to do in order to get him back to your place and pregnant with your child. Do you hear me? Whatever it takes."

"Evan, I'm fairly sure he likes me. Like, likes likes me."

Evan grinned, this is perfect, this will give him the ammo he needs, "then use that for your advantage. Go sweep him off his feet and take him home."

"What about you?"

"What about me? I can't get him pregnant Yoongi, I would if it meant that we could be together. But we need your heir, not mine. So go pretend for that little boy that you care about him and get him pregnant. I'll willing to look the other way for a month if it means we can be together, if it means I get to marry you. I love you Yoongi, do this for us."

"I love you too, okay I will." Yoongi choked out. Tears pouring down his face from hearing Evan say he loves him.

"Wow, that was low. You busted out the I love you," Chance muttered.

Evan looked at him, "we were about to lose everything you idiot. Of course I had to tell him the one thing that guarantees he'll do what I want."

Yoongi needed a game plan, a way to figure out where they are and get Jimin out of there before he does something drastic. He grabbed his phone once again, "well hello stranger. Been a bit since you called me. Did you finally come to terms with the fact that your boyfriend is an twat waffle and needs to be dumped?"

"Jin," he groaned while pinching the bridge of his nose, "you dug into him and found nothing."

"Exactly, I found nothing. Absoltely nothing, that's not normal Yoongi. It's like he made a new identity 6 months before meeting you. I mean he has no social media presence at all."

"Neither do I," he yelled.

"Yeah, but you don't because you are you and you have no friends. What normal 20 year old doesn't at least have Twitter?" Jin sighed, "now Jimin, that boy is too sweet and I'm glad that he's working for you."

"Did you find anything new on him?"

"Nope," Jin said while popping the P loudly in Yoongi's ear, "he did well in school and then his parents kicked him out of the house after finding him with a boyfriend and that he was a carrier. He dropped off the radar for a bit before getting the job at the gym and opening a bank account and getting a phone. He's not super active on social media, but he does post. There's even some cute shots of you from today, you sly dog. I'm proud of you for getting rid of Evan, he's trash."

"I.. I'm not going to argue about this. I need to find Jimin, he's the key to my inheritance and he's gone off to get into trouble with Lena. I need to find them."

Jin started laughing, his obnoxiously annoying laugh, "oh I know exactly where they are at but I'm not telling you."

"She called you already didn't she?"

"Of course she did, about 15 minutes ago. You're getting slow in your old age."

"You're older than me asshole, where are they?"

"Not telling, and don't even think about offering money because no amount of money is worth the death that I will have to endure for pissing her off."

"Fucking useless," Yoongi growled.

"Call her and play nice, she might let you know where they are." There were some voices in the background and one of them sounded a lot like Lena, "gotta go Yoongi, talk to you later, bye."

They are together, she called him to go out to make sure I couldn't talk him into telling me where they are. Fuck she's diabolical and a genius. "Enzo," Yoongi spit out as soon as he answered the phone, "don't hang up."

"I'm not telling you Yoongi, hoes before bros."

"I am not a hoe you asshole," Lena screeched from beside Enzo. "Let me talk to him." She grabbed the phone grinning, "running out of people you can call."

"I regret ever telling you about Jin."

She scoffed, "the amount of times I've had to call him for dirt on your competitors. There's no way you could have kept him a secret."

"Lena, I'm sorry. I just want to apologize to him. I didn't mean to upset him."

"But you did, he was crying Yoongi. You know I hate crying, even more when it's him."

"I know," he wasn't going to win against her, he never has and never will. "I just want to apologize to him. Please Lena."

"You just want to make sure he doesn't get some dick."

"He's mine," Yoongi growled.

"No he's not, he's just the boy you were going to knock up and then set aside for that pompous ass of a bitch you call a boyfriend."

The war going on in Yoongi's head was enough to give anyone a headache, he hates what he's about to do. "We broke up. But I still have to have a baby Lena, and I want it to be with Jimin."

"You. Wait a minute, is this for real? Did you actually break up with that idiot?"