perfect.

"you're so cute" i laugh lightly against his lips, feeling his smile appear.

"what'd y'all do last night?" nikki sits up, rubbing his head due to im guessing a headache.

"hey hey, lay down.." i rush over to him and lay him back down, "babe bring me a water and tylenol please"

"alright" tommy hops off the counter and makes his way to the cabinet.

"here take these, hun.." i place them in nikkis hand with a smile. he slides a smile back on his face, "thanks"

"alright" tommy walks up and sits near the two boys passed out, "hey con and vin.." he lightly shakes them. connie wakes up and rubs his eyes, "huh?"

"hey con, you feelin alright?" i turn to face him, still on my knees infront of nikki who had already swallowed the pills. "yeah im good im good" he sits up moving vince off of him.

"god how fucked up did we get.." connie rubs his eyes and yawns. "you did your first line of coke and acted like children." i roll my eyes lightly then give a look to tommy while sarcastically applauding to the men.

"what'd he do?" nikki looks between us both. "left me alone with you guys"

"but she got y'all down pretty quick, when we came home you guys were all knocked out" he sits on the glass coffee table.

"haha.. you must be good with kids huh?" nikki laughs at me and cocks his eyebrows up. i turn to look at connie and give a big sigh, "younger but more mature.."

"fuck off" connie throws his body on the couch and laughs. "shes right though, i watched it all happen while growing up, plus the amount of babysitting jobs shes had" tommy smiles and places a hand on my shoulder.

i just smile at him lightly, "very good with kids"

i guess he took the hint as i wanted a kid one day in the future and flashed a huge smile back at me.

"okay what's up with you guys" connie furrows his eyebrows in confusion. i give tommy a look and he nods, "we made it official last night" i throw jazz hands up.

"ahh, good shit guys!!" connie lightly hits my shoulder with a smile. "yeah thats cool" nikki flashes a smile but i could tell he looked a bit upset. maybe he was being honest last night.

i give him a slightly confused look and be shrugs it off with a smile, "be happy" he mouths as connie and tommy get up to get a glass of water.

"im sorry, i thought you were just drunk last night" i whisper. "nono its okay, it wasn't really serious. i just thought you were extremely pretty, and you gave me a bit of attention so i kinda liked it" he gives me a side smile and playfully pushes my shoulder.

"okay" i smile back.

- -
(15 years later)

"mommy.." i hear a gentle voice from beside me. "yeah honey?" i sit up and see my daughter standing there with tears in her eyes, "oh sweetie what's wrong?" i whisper, hoping not to wake tommy up, but seems like i have already.

"you alright, luna?" his raspy voice comes up behind me as he turns his body to face us. "i- i had a bad dream.." she frowns before letting her tears roll down her face. i pick her up and set her in my lap,

"hey its alright baby, you're okay" i coo as i run my hands through her hair to get her to calm down. i hear her light sobs onto my chest as i look to face tommy who has a look of sadness.

"you wanna sleep with us tonight?" i ask while gently rocking her, "yes please" she whispers.

"okay.." i lay her down between tommy and i. he places his hand on her face and gives her a kiss on the forehead, "daddy's here" he smiles.

she smiles back before closing her eyes and falling asleep shortly after. i gently rub her arm as i cuddle up next to her.

"i love you" he whispers, "i love you too" i smile before placing a kiss on his lips.

the next morning i walk downstairs to tommy holding luna as he dances around with her while music is playing on the record player.

"well good morning, mommy" she giggles as she sways around with tommy. "morning honey!" i smile at her before walking up to them joining the dance.

tommy gives me a deep kiss and luna shoots a disgusted face at us, "eww!!" she shouts at us.
"oh really..?" tommy smirks to her before placing another kiss on my lips.

i laugh at her reaction before going to make a cup of coffee. "uncle connie is stopping by today, he says he found something you left in your room back in like '86" tommy says, still swaying luna around.

"ooo okay, we haven't seen uncle connie in a while, haven't we?" i smile to luna, who's already holding a huge grin of excitement.

- -

i hear a knock from the front door with luna in my arms. "who's that?" i gasp to her and she shoots up and bolts to the door. she opens it as tommy walks up behind her to see connie smiling holding a black and white guitar.

"uncle connie!!" luna screams and jumps into connies arms. "oh my goodness, hey lulu!!" he swings her around. thats the little nickname he gave her when she was born it always fit the both of them, it was never right when someone else called her that.

"hey loser" connie smiles to me and hands me the guitar, "you left this in the spare room, i forgot to tell you"

"thanksss" i give him a hug. "hey con" tommy waves. "ahh shiittt, t- bone" connie points to him and throws him into a hug aswell.

"come in!!" i smile and pull him inside with luna still grappling onto him. "you missed uncle connie havent you?" tommy walks up behind them with a cup of coffee.

"mhm!!" she smiles with an enthusiastic nod. "well i missed you too!!" connie pokes her cheek which makes her giggle a little bit as he sits on the couch.

i place the guitar in my lap and start to tune it back to normal. "god this thing is so old" i wipe the dust off of the back. connie just gives me a nod as he continues to play with luna in his lap.

i play a little tune, "you still got it" tommy smiles at me as he sits next to me with a hand on my shoulder. i laugh light at his comment, continuing to play as connie and luna get up to dance followed by tommy.

shortly after i hop up and dance around as i continue to play a tune. seeing tommy and luna dance around with connie, made my heart explode, my three favorite people on earth all in one spot.

it was absolutely perfect.

- -

and thats the end :D