guess whos back.

"its getting chilly, y'all wanna head back to my place?" tommy asks. everyone agrees and we all make our way to the cars then
meet at tommys driveway.

"im hungry" vince sighs and checks the fridge. "you ain't gonna find anything in there" connie laughs.

"shut it, i need to go grocery shopping" tommy sighs and lifts himself on the counter. i smile at him, "you looked hot at the beach" i mouth.

he flashes a smile at me and i see him hide his face. he was adorable when he blushed, it made me blush aswell.

"hey im gonna go shower, ill be back down in a few minutes" i say before running upstairs.

i turn the water on and it feels amazing once again, especially washing all of the sand out of my hair and off my body.

after i shower i rush downstairs in a tanktop and the sweat pants. "hey where's tommy" i say looking around as i run my hands around my hair to dry it more.

"guess who's back.." connie says silently as he looks down. i feel the mood of the room, it was very awkward and very unsettling.

"where are they?" i ask sternly. "outback.." mick points behind him with his thumb.

"i know shes telling some bullshit sob story to him." nikki scoffs.

i make my way for the door as the boys follow and peak outside, i look over to see them talking. tommy moved his tear filled eyes to mine but he held a straight face.

seeing her make him cry was it for me, i could tell tommy really loved her and cared for her and it fucking sucked to watch her treat him like that.

"hey is there a problem?" i step out with my arms crossed. "no." she looks at me.

"clearly there is, so tell me. what's up, bitch?" i stare at her with a blank face. "who the fuck are you talking to like that?" she walks over to me.

"who else being a bitch here?" i scoff. i was so fucking ready to swing on her, the way she broke tommy's heart right after he was getting over her, i was not gonna let that bullshit slide.

"you, apparently."

"honey, i suggest you get your shit and get the fuck out of his house. you ain't nothing to him anymore." i take a step closer.

the tension between us was strong, i felt as if she was going to try and hit me. forgot to mention, i took martial arts and self defense classes for 16 years. tommy drove me every day when he got his license. so if she tries to pull some funny shit, it isn't going to go well for her.

"go on, if you swing that gives me a right to swing back." i smile in her face to antagonize her.

"sarah i wouldnt do tha-" connie tries to step in but before he could finish she did what i wanted, she tried to slap me.

i ducked right as her hand was about to hit my face and i punched her flat on the nose as when i lifted myself back up.

"like i said, gave me a right to hit back" i scoff as she sits up on the ground. tommy stood shocked, aswell as the band. but i could tell connie, vince, and nikki were trying their hardest to keep their shit together and not
laugh at her.

"pussy" she mutters as she wipes the blood off her nose. "yeah call me a pussy, but you're the one on the ground" i smile at her.

"oh shit.." nikki laughs which throws connie over the edge making him laugh along with vince.

she just stands up and shoves pass me. "whore" i shout at her to piss her off more, but she ignores me and leaves the house without another word.

i turn over to tommy and walk to him, "you okay, love?" i whisper to him. "y- yeah.." he wipes the tears.

"hey hey, its alright." i comfort him. i notice there's a bench on the wall of the house and i pull him down on it. he cuddles into my chest with my arms wrapped around him.

nikki tries to walk over but i shake my head and mouth, "i got this"

i've helped tommy through so many breakups in his teens. he would always run over to our house and tell me what happened, and i had to sit there and listen to him sib into my pillow or shoulder.

nikki nods and walks inside with the band, giving us some privacy.

"its not f- fair ace.." the sound of his sobs break my heart. "i know honey, its okay" i gently rock him back and forth.

"i- i really cared for her... i was m- moving on aswell b- but seeing h- her just ruined it all." the stutters escaped his mouth, with a light sob following. i hum in response and rub his back.

i lift his head up to look at me and place a small kiss on his lips, "tom, im right here okay.." i reassure him. i see a small smile appear on his face with his eyebrows still furrowed from the crying.

"baby, its okay" i lower his head back down onto my chest as he just lays there.

not crying, not talking, just laying there. i take that as a sign he was comfortable and wanted to sit there.

after about 30 mins of silence and staring at the starry night, he slowly sits up, "ace, you wouldn't mind if we put this whole thing on hold for a bit" he asks about the relationship.

"of course honey, take all the time you need" i smile at him and move my hand to his cheek to wipe the dried tears.

"thank you" he smiles at me and kisses me gently. "alright you ready to go inside?" i ask. he hesitantly nods in response and we walk inside.

i hear the sounds of the boys laughing and making jokes on the couch in the living room.

"hey" mick looks over the couch and smiles. "hey" tommy smiles back.

"alright let's not waste the rest of aces birthday!" vince stands up. "what're we gonna do?" i ask and lean on the back of the couch.

nikki just stands up and smirks. he runs over to me and throws me on his back. "what are you doing asshole!!" i shout at him.

he runs outside and throws me in the pool. "jackass i just took a shower!!" i yell at him with a slight laugh.

vince dives right in as i move the hair out of my face, followed by connie and nikki.

"tommy come on" nikki smiles, moving the hair out of his face.

"nahh im okay." he shakes his head with a smile. "will you help me out at least?" i hold my hand up.

he grabs it and i pull him, "gullible" i laugh as i splash more water on him.

"im gonna murder you!" tommy shouts and pulls me underwater. we stare at eachother through the water and i slide him a quick kiss before going up for more air.

he smiles at me and i smile back. "y'all suck though i have to take another shower" i roll my eyes at the band as i splash water on them.

"didn't wanna waste it" vince smiles.

i feel tommy come up behind me and hug me. "thanks for everything" he whispers lightly

i nod at him and send him a smile back.