Chapter 51: Your Choice

Isabella, who had an empty look, stared at the older woman in front of her. Isabella could see the disappointment and displeasure on the elder's face, the older woman stared at her with a cold and stern face.

"You made a tremendous mistake, 73584. How can you let this happen?" Grandma Sarah asked Isabella in a cold tone. The old woman clenched her fist. "You were one of the finest children that I raised, but you disappointed me."

Isabella remained calm upon hearing those words from Sarah. This isn't the first time that the elder visited her in the underground dungeon.

But this is the first time that Grandma Sarah brought a visitor with her.

Isabella's purple orbs went to a young woman who was standing behind the elder. The young woman has a short silky hair and her fiery eyes were black as charcoal, she was wearing a grey shirt paired with grey pants.

A Mom-in-training.

She must be a high scorer from the bottom rung.

Isabella wasn't surprised when she saw this. After all, she also experienced this kind of 'benefit' when she was still a student under Grandma. Sarah uses these kinds of methods to fire her student's desire to be on the top.

"I said I'll take the responsibility," Isabella replied with her calmest tone. Her eyes went to her palm. "I am ready to take any punishment that will befall to me, I am tired of living like this."

"This isn't like you, Isabella!" Sarah replied to her with a distorted face. "Are you going to make me disappointed every time that I come here?!"

Isabella let a smirk upon hearing those words.

'Then what is the real me? '

'Were you talking about the monster that you created?'

"Pray that one of the merchandise will fall in our hands again," Sarah told Isabella coldly. "You can only live if that thing happened. Losing you in our hands will only be a great loss, I persuade the head to keep you alive."

Isabella raised her head when she heard this. Her purple eyes became fierce for a moment, and the young woman who was standing behind Grandma noticed it.

Just leave them alone... 

Just leave me alone...!

Isabella remained silent but her purple sinister eyes showed coldness. 

"You don't have to," Isabella mumbled. "After all, will the head really allow that?" Isabella asked before glancing at the elder woman. "No matter how useful I am, I made a blunder. Abig mistake. You're just going to waste your time, Grandma."

"Isabella!" Sarah shouted with a distorted face.

The old woman momentarily gritted her teeth in anger, but she instantly calm herself after taking a deep breath. 

She's right, Sarah doesn't have to waste her time.

Sarah glanced at her student named Eniza, the top student of the bottom rung, who was silently observing them.

There are many women in the facility who could replace Isabella, she could just pick one to resolve the problem. Although Isabella is talented, her mistake is unforgivable. Saving her is a waste of time.

"Then I have nothing to say anymore, you already made your choice," Grandma Sarah told to Isabella with a cold tone. "I'll contact the head today, be ready for the interrogation," the old woman told her.

Sarah walked away from Isabella's cell.

Eniza was about to follow her, but she was suddenly stopped by Isabella's question.