𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 : 𝕂𝕀𝔻𝕊

Start from the beginning

" Watch your mouth, lame idiot ! I'm gonna do whatever I want ," Shiro said angrily, squirming in his grip.

" Kageyama, that's enough ! Let them down already !" Daichi yelled.

But the boy totally ignored him.

" Say, what's your last wish before I kill you too ?" Kageyama asked glaring daggers at the boy who now started to shrivel up, little by little. Well, as much as he hates to admit it, Kageyama is really strong. He had watched his games and the way he spiked. The fact that Kageyama had threatened him before saying one day he's gonna spike Shiro into outer space didn't help.

" Miwa-nee's hand in marriage...," he spluttered, fearfully. (Please don't take this seriously)

Kotei, who was cheering him till now, deadpanned as did the other team members. Tanaka and Nishinoya felt something move within them as the urge to compliment the child's courage swelled their hearts.
Kageyama...well he was beyond mad.

" What. did . you. say. just. now ?" He emphasized each of his words, his eyes now shooting lazers at him.

" Kageyama, he's just a kid. Forget it," Suga said taking a cautious step towards the trio.

" He's not a kid. He is a devil, for all I know. And I'm not gonna let this off the hook so easily !"

The yelling began and both the kids got equal amount of smacks as Kageyama lectured them on etiquettes. Eventually, the third years had to put a stop to it, because they could feel the ominous aura from the other side of the field (probably the coach) and finally dragged the angry boy inside the gym, leaving the children behind.

Hinata and Yachi sighed. The storm receded. The damage was not heavy....their gaze landed on the kids who were clutching their heads in pain....or maybe it was. Sighing again they got back inside leaving the kids all alone.

" Stupid Shiro ! Why'd Shiro leave Kotei in the first place if Shiro had to come save Kotei later !" Kotei shouted at him.

" I'm a true warrior," he said, posing.

" No, Shiro's not warrior !"

" Ah ? Iz that how you thank your saviour ?" He gave her a dirty look.

" Shiro didn't save Kotei from anything. Instead Shiro got beaten up too !"

" It'z because I'm a true warrior !!"

" No !"

" Yes !"

" No !"

" Yes !"

They started arguing amongst themselves and the next Shimizu got out to let them in she found two small kids wrestling each other in the dirt.

" Shiro didn't do anything!"

" You're an idiot !" Shiro stood up looking down upon the girl." Now that I got hit, I can complain to mom about your brother ! And she iz gon' handle the rest."

" Sh-shiro can do that ?" In a minute Kotei's expression changed. Despite loving her brother, she'll never miss the chance to see him getting yelled at. Miwa could be really strict at times, especially in the case of Tobio. Thus she looked up at him in awe." So everything till now was strategy ?"

" Hm. You bet." He flicked his hair shooting his head high up in the air.

" You shouldn't do that."

The duo perked up at the female voice. Oh, it's the goddess !

" O-okay," the children nodded almost robotically. They couldn't speak a word against her...the power she held!

" Taking advantage of others is not good. But, I must say, the way you stood up for your friend was really brave and heroic. You're indeed a true warrior," Shimizu smiled and the whole world lit up from her radiance.
Shiro got bits of what she said but perceived the vague idea behind it.