"Leave me..please... grandma"

Y/n shouted again... thrashing in my hold...as I tighten my grip around her...

"Shh....stop shouting y/n...no one is gonna save you from me....not even this grandma.......not even jin"

I can feel her breath hitch...as I smirked in victory.....

"You b*stard...leave me..I kill you"

I chuckled in amusement...as I turned her around...looking at her teary angry eyes.....

But....my face turned to the other side..cause of her slap on my face.....again....

I gritted my teeth...closing my eyes....

She pushed me as she ran to her grandma while my guards.. gasped....

"Kill that grandma"

I whispered enough for my guards to hear....they nodded...taking their swords.....

I grip her arm again...taking her away from her grandma...and turned her around towards me...and...

Slapped her!

She gasped, crying heavily...as I Turned her again..now facing her grandma....

"Open your eyes and cry harder.....my queen"

She opened her eyes....but she screamed as she saw her grandma getting stabbed by my guards...

She again thrashed in my hold...as I chuckled and hugged her tight from the back....

"Grandma....leave me..please I am begging you... grandma!!"

She pleaded yet shouted again...as she watched her grandma falling down,

Lifeless.....

She stopped her movements....she didn't speak anything...but watching her grandma dead body.....

She was going to fall down...but I picked her up and found her unconscious...

I chuckled and pecked her forehead.....now I am satisfied... Satisfied having her in my arms....

_____________________

Taehyung pov....

Placing her on my bed...I look at her face and wiped her face with my hands....

So soft..

I pecked her cheeks...and hugged her for few minutes...

Still she didn't gain her conscious back....

I told my maid to take care of her when she wakes up...

I have a very important work...*smirks*

I got on my horse...as my guards followed me....

***

Going inside the forest...I can see few horses and my brothers....*smirks*