He saw that I had clocked him and without missing a breath his lip curved up into a devilish smirk, giving me those all too familiar eyes. I merely turned my attention elsewhere as, after all, that's all he ever craved. 

I found the layouts and sign-in was at the bar so I heard over getting myself an apple juice as I signed in and noticed the name only a few above my own 

Benjamin Watts.

Ha. So he is playing today, lthe ast tournament in New Mexico he was merely watching. But clearly today he was definitely playing, I grabbed my sheet for my first game sitting it in my handbag for when the tournament began and it was then as I looked up I saw him again now having turned to lean both forearms on the bar bottle still in hand, his eyes still on me. I gave him a raised eyebrow in an attempt to see what he wanted and why he had continued to look in my direction and he responded by puckering his lips at me, making a kissy face at me, blowing me a kiss without at all moving his hand from the bottle and bar. Instantly I felt annoyed at his foolish flirtation so I rolled my eyes and headed to the other side of the ball room where some windows where the window sills at hip level so I set my handbag and drank down continuing to watch the place get set up for a good while. 

Once the hall was set up everyone went to there boards for the first games I found my own and set my handbag in the floor beside my chair and just as I was about to sit a hand emerged from beside me and pulled the chair out politely for me and of course this hand belonged to, the smell obvious so different from these other boys the sweet scent of mahogany and rosemary with the scent of well aged leather about him. benny. his hand left offering it nicely so I smiled politely in response but as I was about to move I figured out where his other hand was. As it firmly slapped my ass his hand resting there softly his fingers giving my skin a squeeze through my dress. I glared at him and he only smiled back so I grabbed his wrist and forced his hand away taking a seat with a huff. He went off to find his own table. 

I did as I always did going from table to table from boy to boy until I ended up in an all too familiar position.

I arrived at the table the same moment he did and he smiled at me pulling my chair out for me so I took a seat letting him tuck it in under me before taking his own seat making a show of throwing his jacket behind the chair so as not to sit on it. He adjusted himself and his jacket before offering his hand to me begrudgingly. I took it expecting a handshake as I had with every boy I had played so far but not benny. He pulled my hand close and kissed my first row of knuckles closest to my hand the moment his lips departed I snapped my hand back wiping my gloved hand on my dress to which he gave me a look slightly chuckling to himself leaning his elbow on the table, his finger in his temple as he smirked at me.

I sighed and started the clock in the hopes to get this over with. He moved first making sure to take his time even if I knew exactly what opening he would begin with. So I was fast and calculated in return this only amused him more, our game was slow, calculated, and overflowing with tension. His eyes moved from the clock to his piece and then to me always returning to me, I did my best to ignore him but he made sure I saw. 

His little winks, his slow finger strokes across his chess clock, his seductive playing of the pieces in his hands, toying and playing with a rook he had taken from me, he'd lick his bottom lip suggestively when he would look at me, that stupid smirky little some constantly plastered across his lips. I'd had to move my feet all the way back under my chair as more then once in the duration of our game he had moved his foot over under the table to play footsie with me stroking his foot up my leg. I knew there was no point in arguing that, Benny always did this to me, and I knew at this point in the game I had already lost. I was merely waiting out my time so I decided to be a little mean too. See if I could... distract him.