𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹❚❙❚❙❚❙   𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

"Beautiful Monday morning, Beacon Hills is back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Police search continues for alleged killer Derek Hale-" Quinn switched the radio in the car off, she was not in the mood to listen to the Beacon Hills radio station talk about the night at the school again.

Four days had already passed and they were still talking about, the perks of living in a small town where barely anything interesting happens. Either way, Quinn was glad that her name along with everyone else's wasn't published in the newspapers, since they were minors.

"Hey. I was listening to that." Her father spoke up, noticing how she had turned the radio off.

"Dad it's just the same stuff as yesterday, It's not like they have any new updates." Bobby Finstock grunted stubbornly mumbling under his breath about how there could have been something.

Since the night at the school, her father had been keeping up with his word about being 'That overbearing and overprotective dad' by not letting her out of sight. Whoever, the incident was four days ago and Quinn hoped he would start to ease up a bit. Though it seemed unlikely since he wouldn't let her drive her car to school on her own.

When they pulled up to the school Quinn noticed Iris, Lydia, and Allison walking by the school stairs. She immediately got out of the car to catch up with them, ignoring her dad shouting at her to stay safe. She stopped when Coach honked the horn of the car and shouted again much louder this time.

"Oh! and I need to talk to you about something after lunch, Kiddo!" Multiple students gave the father and daughter pair an odd look. It was surprising to Quinn that they weren't used to her father's antics at this point.

"Hey." The raven-haired girl greeted the group of girls when she finally caught up to them.

"Hey, Quinn... Was that your dad just now?" Allison asked, looking to where she had just heard him yelling at the car.

"Yep." The girl simply stated, continuing to walk with the group, through the front doors of the school. Quinn could feel the hairs on her neck stand up, as she walked through the halls, remembering the other night.

She hated that the Alpha had the ability to make her skin crawl just from entering the school. It was one thing to not want to be in school cause you dislike it, it was a completely different thing when you don't want to be there because you are quite literally afraid for your safety.

"It's just weird everybody's talking about what happened the other night and nobody knows it was us." Allison chirps, while students around them continued to gossip around them.