Chapter 11: The unknown person

Start from the beginning

"The former acting director, tsukishiro, before leaving made one last move against me, and I want you to help me to fail his plan," I said.

"Don't you think it's risky if we know the stadium will be on fire after the results? Then we can stop it before happens." Mashima-Sensei suggested.

In normal cases, I would have agreed but this isn't as easy as Mashima-Sensei thinks.

Maybe I would have to go into detail to make him understand.

"You see, Sensei, that person is somewhere in this academy hiding in shadows who is sent by tsukishiro."

"Huh? In this academy? What do you mean." He was panicked.

"I am sure that there is a person other than a student currently in this academy and if we stop it then he will do it next time again and keep on doing it... To stop him completely, we have to make him fail in his plan."

After explaining to him what I mean. I waited for his answer.

After a while also he still has not made a decision, it's natural for a Sensei to hesitate to do things that may harm the students, but I was done waiting...

"Will you do it, Mashima-Sensei," I asked him.

I came in between the exam just to make him agree to this, and I will do whatever it takes.

After a little pause.

"Um... Fine I will do it what you say, but only on one condition-."

"To make sure Arisu is safe, right?" I knew what he was about to ask so I said before him.

*Flashback ends*

That's why I made sure Arisu was safe too, that was the condition to make him agree-

"Senpai, I wonder how you make this stadium explode like that. You were on the stage, in front of everyone at that time." Yagami asks.

Yagami thinks I made this explosion but I only helped the person who wanted that, and now I am waiting for that person to come out of his hiding, the person who is working in the shadows.

Yagami quickly made his guard up because.

"Thanks, Ayanokouji for arranging this place to meet."

A man covering his face with a mask came in this direction despite the area being in the fire, the man didn't fear it and simply came closer with each step, with a smile.

I also made my guard up now, I don't know what he is capable of yet so being careful is good.

"Are you the one who exploded this stadium?" I asked.

The man having his smile turned to me, I am having a feeling that he is more dangerous than I thought.

"Indeed. I made it so that we both can talk privately, but looks like there is one more person."

Shifting his gaze from me to Yagami he said.

Normally it would be impossible to meet an adult who isn't working in the academy like this let alone talk, so he used an explosion to meet me.

I had already figured there was a person who is sent by tsukishiro and that's why I wanted to settle the things. So I helped him make it easy to meet me.

"Oh, now I get it... So Ayanokouji-senpai used me to get to you, hu.." Yagami with a displeasure look said.

"Anyway, what's your name Mr." Formally Yagami asked.

The man then looked at both of us at the same time before talking.

"Hmm, you can address me as UNKNOWN PERSON, if you want."