𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 💞

Start from the beginning

"Well... not so innocent anymore. If you get what I mean." Cupid adds chuckling as Clawdius punch his shoulder. "Disgusting! I didn't need to know that." Clawd said shivering.

"I don't care! We need Cupid to help us break the spell." Clawd said making the three couple look at him alarmed. "Why would I tell you?" Cupid said.

"Because of her!" Clawd said showing a picture of Draculaura. "Draculaura? But she seems okay." Clawdius said and glare at the couple.

"Besides, they are the reason Rae was in this position. That blood sucker took advantage of her." Clawdius said with a growl making Clawd look at him in shock. "Do it without us." He said and they left.

______

"Hey, you guys! Wanna come to Draculaura's party?" Clawd asked stopping Clawdius, Rae and Cupid.

"But I thought it was canceled?" Clawdius asked with a raised eyebrow looking at him suspicious. "We decided to make it after all! Trust me it will be the best Valentine's party ever." Clawd said with a grin.

"Sure, we'll be there." Rae said with a smile as she took the skeleton key.

______

"So, what do you say?" Frank asked with a smile hanging the skeleton key in his hand making the vampire couple look at him. "There's no time for that. Her birthday should be all about filing her heart with love." Valentine said and smirks at him.

"Completely." He said and Frank was going to regret saying this but he had to do it to bring his friends back to normal.

"Well, I know nothing fills her heart faster than a party in her honor." Frank said but that didn't made Valentine stop and Frank gulps as he takes a deep breath. "I even heard that our friend Rae will be at the party. Draculaura I'm sure you'll be happy to know she has decided to see you guys again." Frank said and Valentine stops in his tracks.

"She will?" He asked since she was broken out of the spell he couldn't get a hold of her because of the wolf and Cupid with her 24/7. He missed the taste of her blood and when he has that small hope that his close to catching her that wolf boy shows up baring his sharp teeth at him.

"Then we'll be there. Count on it." Valentine said leaving the school with Draculaura by his side.

"Prefect." Frank said.

_____

Rae smiles as she fix her hair looking at the mirror and turns around when Clawdius shows himself all ready.

"I brought you something, I made it myself." Clawdius said with a smile as he gives her a big bag and Rae looks inside to see clothes. "For the birthday party."

"You did this? This is amazing." Rae said as she picks up the earrings that were with the clothes and goes to try it on.

"How do I look?" She asked coming out of the bathroom and Clawdius adjusts the skeleton with a bow on it to her hair

"How do I look?" She asked coming out of the bathroom and Clawdius adjusts the skeleton with a bow on it to her hair. "Perfect." He whispers and kiss her forehead making her smile.

"Let's go, Cupid must be waiting for us." Rae said and Clawdius nods leaving the mansion as they head to the party holding hands. "Got the key?" She asked and Clawdius nods showing her the skeleton key in order to go inside the party of Draculaura.

"I hope he doesn't approach me." Rae whispers talking about Valentine making Clawdius growl on the inside. "If he dares to touch you , he will feel my claws on him." Clawdius said as he hugs her side making Rae smile feeling safe in his arms like always.

[lol, I can't believe I did that 😳 but fyi they didn't really go all the way

[lol, I can't believe I did that 😳 but fyi they didn't really go all the way. Just some heated up make out]

 Just some heated up make out]