Parkour.

"Okay, this is going to be a little like follow the leader but you have to overcome the obsticles by yourself. Let's have everyone meet in the urban area of ground Beta so we can begin." Raiotto spoke, seeing All Might lead the class to the right location. Ari stayed behind to excitedly jump into her father's arms, "Hey there, sweetheart." He hugged her close. "I missed you too."

"How's Paul?" She asked. 

"He's here too but he's undercover right now. Him and a couple other teachers are sweeping the grounds as we speak." He heard a sigh of relief escape his daughter's lips. "You're safe this time, sweetie."

"I know." She nodded. "It's just nice to have the confirmation."

"Come on, let's catch up with your friends."

They walked in comfortable silence until they caught up with the class, Crimson Riot made an excuse that she wanted to ask some questions so that the class wouldn't get suspicious. Raiotto spoke to the class again before starting the lesson, "All of you must keep up, I won't wait for any one who is behind. this is a lesson on how to think on your feet, literally."

Ari looked over at Kirishima who was hyping himself up, jumping up and down to get the energy for the challenge. She giggled at him, was it weird to think that what he was doing was cute? All Might lined everyone up behind Raiotto and waited for his good friend to start running. 

"Three...two..one..GO!" He started running, dipping, jumping and climbing up every obsticle while the class followed. Ari was familiar with parkour, her father taught her how when she was younger. She knew how to flip, launch herself in the air and catch the edges of windowsills or buildings. Kirishima, tried catching up to her so that he could learn from her. He launched himself over a railing with no problem and then jumped from one ledge to the other. He slipped under another railing and then hopped to grab another ledge to pull himself up. He wasn't the first in the line of students that were following Crimson Riot so closely but he wasn't in last place either. He ran and gained speed, meeting her pace. 

"You are pretty good at this." He glanced over at Ari who was sweating but had a big smile on her face. "Youre a badass."

"Haha! Thank you."

"This parkour stuff is really awesome, my body is being challenged in a new way."

"Yeah, this is your first time doing this right?"

"Yeah."

"You'll be sore tomorrow." She giggled as they overcame the obstilces together. Raitto stopped to oversee how the kids were doing, making Bakugo the new leader for them to follow as the kids passed him by. He saw Ari and Kirishima running together, laughing and smiling happily. 

His eyebrows furrowed. Did she realize that she started liking someone just like isaiah? Kirishima seemed like a nice kid from the few minutes he spoke with him but...why him of all boys? He shook his head, he would have to do something about this. 

"Keep your heads up, pick up your feet!" He told the two as they passed him. He waited for the rest of the class to go by before he started running from behind, keeping an eye on the two lovebirds. The time came to end the class and the kids all stood together in a sweaty huffing mess. "How did you like the training today?" He asked them. All of them nodded, too weak to say anything. 

"I for one loved it!" Kirishima pumped his fist in the air, despite his exhaustion. "It was an awesome challenge Sir, Thank you!"

"Oh, you're welcome. Its nice to see some enthusiasm from the lesson." He smiled kindly to the kid. "Now all of you know how to overcome certain obsticles in the city. when you are out there chasing villains, don't just rely on your quirks to get you there but also your skills on how to get to the villain as quick as you know how. A villian will stop at nothing to get away, neither should you. You must be unstoppable."

"Unstoppable." Kirishima whispered to himself with shiny eyes. "So manly."

All Might came up to the class and looked at them all, "What do we say to our guest teacher?"

"Thank you, Sir." The class sounded out. 

"Great, head back to the locker rooms, change and head to lunch."

The kids obeyed him and they left, All Might and Crimson Riot were left all alone in the room, "Who is this Kirishima?" Raiotto asked him. 

"Oh, that is Ari's best friend." He looked over at his good friend who didn't seem at all amused at his words. "I know what you're thinking."

"Oh yeah? Tell me what I am thinking, Toshi."

"Ejiro is nothing like Isaiah. He is such a good kid and has been such a gentleman to Ari. I know he has one thing in common with Isaiah, with him seeing you as a role model but that is the only thing."

"Hmph!" Raiotto scoffed. "I'm sure I can find more than one."

"Raiotto-"

"Why didn't you tell me about this boy? You do realize what's happening to Ari since she's become enthralled by a boy just like Isaiah."

"Raiotto-"

"Stockholm Syndrome."

"Oh, Stop!" Toshi got a little pissed off at him. "That is not the right term to describe whats going on." He huffed out an angry breath. "That implies that she is still in love with her...abuser. Kirishima has never laid a hand on her."

"She likes a boy who is enthralled by me...that is something that I cannot ignore!"

Toshi pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration, "Look, if you don't believe me. Spend some time with him and Ari. You're here for the week anyways, you might as well get to know him a little."

Raiotto crossed his arms and thought about it, the fact that Ari had fallen for some one even with the smallest characteristic of her past boyfriend made him shiver. His chest was full of protective anger that he couln't ignore. Toshi never put his neice into any type of danger either, he didn't have any excuse to not believe him.