Chapter 37- falling all over again

"But I'm scared I won't be able to hold myself back."

The sun has already greeted hello to the Seoul city. And I,,,,

WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP A WINK YESTERDAY! All I could think was about that sentence. What did it mean anyway?! Though deep down I already knew. Just thinking about it heat rushed across my cheek to my ears. My stomach felt weird like my heart shifted there and my heart is jumping and doing flip alot. Tons of things are happening right now and I can't seem to set things up.

You aggressively brushed your teeth and you made eye contact with yourself in the mirror. Your attention was drawn to your lips; reminding you about the passionate kiss you shared with him.

And he k-kissed me!!! His lips was so soft while he kissed me.

You touched your own lips and when the realization hit you. In embarrassment, you covered your blushing face like someone would possibly see you.

Yesterday seems like a dream. I hope it wasn't a dream.

But a part of you wanted all of the things that happened yesterday to be a dream. For you were afraid to see him go away from your life. How could you possibly live without him by your side when he always had been. You didn't want to go back to your old self; vulnerable everytime.

_

Damn. How can I face him?!

You stood in front of the door, debating yourself whether to open the door or not. Your already redden face was now covered with your bag, you did a little stomp like a middle school kid having a crush on someone; though the situation is kinda similar. You march up courage and took a deep breath before you turned the door knob and pulled it open.

And there he was, already standing in front of the door and gesture like he was about to knock your door. There was pin drop silence for a while. Your mind seemed to malfunction and without you realizing your hand slammed the door close.

Dumbfounded Heeseung stood there not knowing what just happened in few seconds.

You exclaimed and in haste you opened the door open. His eyes brighten when he saw you again. He waved to, "Good morning." He greeted with that genuine smile plastered on his face.

You started to malfunction again as you look left and right repeatedly. You quickly turned around to lock your door and to cover your silly blushing face.

Not hearing the response back from you, his formed a pout. When you turned around, he took a step closer towards you while you step back quickly.

He placed his hand beside your head on the wall, and meet your shaking eyes. "I said 'good morning'. " He emphasized and spelled it word by word.

You shut your eyes. "G-good morning!" You said, and pushed his chest for space.

Satisfied by your response, he catched your hand before you pulls back your hand. He placed your hand held by his hand firmly on his chest. He hummed in response, his eyes disappearing as he smiled.

The breeze swiftly blew softly as his raven hair danced along with the wave. The sight was too beautiful and precious to see. I fell in love with him again.

Butterfly swiftly flew along with the breeze.

_

To your surprise, Heeseung seems to be more affectionate than you thought. While you walked beside him to school, he sneakily grabbed your hand. You flinched at his sudden action, you looked around, "What if someone sees us?!" You whispered/shouted, your face bright red as tomato.